Capsis Palace Hotel
Travel Blogs from Cairo
- Trash & poop in streets
- Noise pollution including the incessant honking of horns
- Crazy bus drivers (drivers in general also)
- Overcrowded second class trains
- Being lost and getting run-around
- The ambiguous head wiggle (Still don't have clue what it means.)
- Inevitably loose or broken toilet seats
- hot ...
... it was spectacular, we came down the first time about 50 minutes into the flight but landed in a sugar cane field so they asked the pilot to go back up and land near a road so we could be picked up, so up we went, then it got windy and the wind carried us for almost an hour in the wrong direction, our balloon wouldn’t land so he tossed down a rope and they tried to pull us down and failed twice, so we ended up getting over 2 hours in the air till we could land safely it was ...