Cape Race Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cape Race Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... to find things to entertain us; now we only had 12 days in one of the finest cities in the world! The end of our odyssey was looming fast and for the first time in months we were no longer thinking about going home. Perhaps it was because while we were in San Francisco we were living in a home, somebody else’s admittedly, but after 9 weeks in a camper van it was perfect. Our friends and fellow adventurers Dixon & Jen (Jennie to avoid narrative Jen confusion), ...
Helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon.
Jeep ride through Monument valley.
Golden Gate visit.
Photography course in Yosemite ...
... changed the SatNav program to lorry! Arriving at the camping shop/warehouse we could not believe how much you could buy just for camping. So after purchasing table, washing line, retractable hose and bits, it was time to face the road again. We managed to miss the tiny lane and find an alternative route. We also realised we were doing an average of 26mph, getting ...
... lanes by the SatNav, we gave up and went back to the village and found a park. With rain pouring down we sat and had lunch wondering if Tess really wanted a walk! Eventually the rain slowed and we walk round what was an arboretum. Some beautiful trees including acers, eucalyptus and mimosas. On returning we decided that an awning was a must, for this country's weather, wellies, water proof and of course wet ...
... as she deftly cut your hair straight, to take it out of your eyes. I made her give me the hair for your baby memory box!
You both ate far too much chocolate, got cuddled constantly, had a good afternoon nap, then we were off home again.
You seemed to really enjoy the train journey back. We started off with a picnic of grapes and cheese and crisps. Then you babbled and played together, sitting on ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!