Cape Race Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cape Race Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... We arrived in Stratford and first went to Ann Hathaways house. This was her house before she married Shakespeare. Truly an amazing house and gardens and trying to get our heads wrapped around the fact that the house was from 1400. We then headed into town to Shakespeare birthplace which was a lot smaller and right in centre of town. We learned a lot about his life. Sad that he had no direct descendants only a great nephew that kept things going. After a tour around ...
... a bend of the River Avon. The original wooden motte-and-bailey castle was rebuilt in stone in the 12th century.
For more info:
They spent the night GLAMPING! Hannah told Elaine, "This isn't CAMPING!"
We decided to leave Hilary and Jez to themselves today. They had loose ends to tie up for the wedding - men's suits to return etc. So Ian and I drove to Stratford-upon-Avon, a trip taking us about 2 hours including roadworks. A lovely city, Shakespeare's home city,with its 16th century buildings. We wandered around for the rest of the day, taking in the sights. A simple dinner cooked by ...
Firstly have to apologise to the 'Brummies' for spelling incorrectly!!!! After a visit to the beautiful National Trust Hanbury Hall with Aron, Karen, Mike and Helen, we set off into the city (Bull Ring) to catch up with Louise and Martin. After posing with the bull I was pleased to see my mate Shaun (the sheep as in) for another photo. Then off for some italian ...
I am sitting in my comfy chair at home where most of the planning for The Grand Tour happened, feeling slightly strange that I am back in the same chair, now writing about what happened, rather than looking forward. The future has become the past. As Genesis once observed, "The part was fun, but now it's over".
In the next few weeks, folk will kindly ask how it ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!