Cap Sur Mer House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cap Sur Mer House Quebec
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... quiet and the decorations sadly bedraggled. We found a warm cup of tea and steaming lattes and wandered through unique art galleries and shops that were all dressed up for the fall fair. Some intrepid artists were braving the wintery winds to display their paintings outside and we were impressed with their tenacity and artistic abilities. Dinner at the Micro brasserie was delicious with tasting of the ...
... estate home. There are still lots of apple orchards and other agricultural enterprises in the island, but you can tell it is changing and as the city grows it is an attractive location to live. Our first stop on the island was at a farmers apple stand. He had his fresh apples for sale and other products like apple juice and cider, the apple wines he makes, apple jellies and more. We bought some of the cider and it was fresh and ...
... pictures to keep your attention. We're staying in Riviere Du Loup for one more night. Today we rose to a beautiful sunny day and so we were off to see some of the beautiful waterfalls in the area. We also took an 1.5 hour walk on a forested path and saw a couple more trees starting to show a hint of color. This was much better ...
... met was polite and helpful. We pulled into the Municipal campground and it was relatively empty. After setting up we took a 2 hour walk along the rivers shore. The river is getting very wide now and the only way across is by ferry and there seem to be a few routes near the larger cities. Not much else to report today as we are just relaxing and taking it ...
... American and Mexico. Apparently, a massive battle took place there, between Quebec and Brittan. Brittan claimed victory over Quebec but for some reason let them stay, witch is why Canada is a bi-lingual country. That explained why there is still cannons sitting all around the place. I really loved seeing all the old town squares brick building here and there. We ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance