Cap Sur Mer House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cap Sur Mer House Quebec
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... American and Mexico. Apparently, a massive battle took place there, between Quebec and Brittan. Brittan claimed victory over Quebec but for some reason let them stay, witch is why Canada is a bi-lingual country. That explained why there is still cannons sitting all around the place. I really loved seeing all the old town squares brick building here and there. We ...
... seemed to be the only type they sell; so even though tonight we had a choice of some lovely flavours Tom and I stuck to the good old whippy. Molly broke with tradition and had a frozen raspberry yoghurt. The friendly locals wanted to take photos for us as Nick was taking one of the three of us on our "velos". One of them thought we had cycled our way from the UK and as his English was not as good as we have been used to and our French very hit and miss I think he still might!
We traveled down the St. Lawrence and saw the Montmorency Falls on the way. We saw our first marine mammal, a harbor seal today with hopes of many more tomorrow. We saw several large ships and a ferry but not many other boats. We arrived here about 4:45 PM. It's a small marina with rock breakwaters. We had a quick rain shower after we arrive with a ...
After a comfortable night at the hotel and a good lunch we were back on the road. Leaving Riv. du Loup traffic was light but once we got to the Quebec City merges toward the bridge it was a different story, according to the news the there was an incident that caused a 5 hour 25 km back up. Thank goodness we were not going that way. Next stop - the Vet to pick up little Chester and rest in our own ...
... realized it, it was almost 9:00pm and we still had a 90 min.drive. Our overnight stop on the way home is Rivière du Loup instead of Edmunston again. We have never stayed in that area so it was the perfect opportunity. All said and done, 10:30 pm we rolled in to the hotel and got to enjoy what was left of the night and a lite supper before we settle in for the ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance