Candlewood Suites Flowood
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Candlewood Suites Flowood
Travel Blogs from Flowood
... gutter trash that had sought shelter in a 5 star restaurant. Whoops. Lucky for us the takeout counter was also the bar and the bartender found our situation hilarious. The staff at Lou's are the most hospitable, friendly and accommodating staff we have come across. This restaurant also happened to serve up the most amazing Italian food we have had during our travels. Whilst waiting for our food the bar tender ...
... while the dealer is trying to solve the problem. But then, whom should we come across at the dealer but our new found friends, the Mississippi Drill Team. They had been at Drill Team practice in the morning and were on a break before reconvening for another practice in the evening. During their break, they had the bright idea to pop by Got Gear Motorsports for a gander and lo and behold, who is already there but us, fixing the bumblebee's bum. So together, we all stood around and waited ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... it started to rain heavily when we got back to the No 19 Highway heading for Philadelphia.
- Its 4pm and its 83 degrees and we drove past the Silver Dollar Resort and Casino (a huge gambling concern considering the 100s of churches in these counties.
- Bill wants to be the Tribal Chief. Elections for tribal chief and sheriff are soon.
- Dawn’s quote of the day ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...