Candlewood Suites - Des Moines
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Candlewood Suites - Des Moines
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Candlewood Suites - Des Moines West Des Moines
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
Right as I thought to myself, "OK, I'm going to make it," Brown Pony did a double take on the tags she was holding, then shot off running after my bag as it traveled toward the black hole of cargo. She pulled it off the conveyor belt and ran back. "I put the old tag on it," she said. "I have to print out another new one." At that moment, her twin at American Airlines saw my luggage sitting behind her and as if thinking to herself, "What's that sitting there for? ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
When arriving at a Chevron to fill $34.85 of gas, we noticed that our Volkswagen was dripping oil so asked where to find the nearest mechanic. A lady told us to head up north and in 12 miles we would arrive at Buck's car shop. As I was driving down the countryside at night, the Volkswagen's engine failed and we were stranded in the middle of no where. Buddy tried ...