Candlewood Suites Williston
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Microwave in room
- Non-smoking hotel
Photos of Candlewood Suites Williston
TravelPod Member ReviewsCandlewood Suites Williston
I would like to give this hotel three stars but four things keep me from doing that.
1. Bed placement: The left side of the bed is very close to the wall. There is plenty of room to move the bed a few feet and put a bedside stand with a reading light and a place to put your alarm clock and glasses.
2. Toilet is not ADA compliant: That does not sound like much but those few extra inches make it easier for these old bones to get on and off the throne.
3. No trash can in the bathroom: I imagine this: you are about to step into the shower but you need a bar of soap; where do you put that paper wrapper you pealed off the soap.
4. Room cleanliness: just a few things that indicated to use that the room was not cleaned well.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Candlewood Suites Williston
Travel Blogs from Williston
Greg's Version: I think this might be the longest drive of the vacation, 500 miles in one day. I expected that once we got east of East Glacier the road would straighten out and it would be miles of miles and miles across eastern Montana and into North Dakota. I was not wrong on that. US-2 parallels Warren Buffet's Burlington Northern Santa Fe …
Greg's Version: Before we drove away from the hotel I was able to take a few pictures of the steam train that runs from Hill City to Keystone and back, a two hour trip. I wish we had time to ride it. One more item for the "next time" list. It was a beautiful day for driving. It was cool and the sun was out; you could see for miles. That really …
... into the RV, putting some stuff away, blah, blah, blah...we finally managed to get underway around noon. We are headed into Montana and may stay there a day or two before we head for home. We still have an awning problem that needs to be looked at before we can do any more trips, so we may as well get home and get the rig in to repair that. We have an extended warrantee that should cover that repair... Stopped in Culbertson, MT to get ...
... are going to need to find some accommodations in Bracebridge for sleeping as our RV was our bedroom (and closet!!!) Any takers? We will be in constant contact with this service centre here in Williston to check on the repair status and plan to cut our post Muskoka travel plans short and head back here to pick up our RV...and then head for home. And I thought we might have a really boring blog this ...
... It's everything you've imagined. It was challenging, but we managed to find a motel room we could afford. Motel rooms are going for about double what we'd expect anywhere else. We got a real bargain at Motel 6 for $103.00 plus tax. It's a tiny room, but new, clean, and comfy. Tomorrow we're staying in Havre, MT. at the Great Northern Inn. We'll be right next to the tracks at a busy rail yard. I should get my fill of trains. ...