Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lawton
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... dinners with all the wonderful conversations. Most memorable is the dinner on the outside patio at Onsea House when we were all full of anticipation of the safari ahead.
2. The first up-close elephants and babies at Tarangire National Park.
3. Meridy, our guide,off roading at Tarangire to let us se our first lion. He broke all the rules and it was exhilarating .
4. Chem ...
... proceeded to send an email to my sisters and other family to see if anyone wanted to join us. 9 other family members said "yes!" After research and discussion with several travel agencies, we decided on Tanzania with a side trip to Zanzibar. Rick, Grant and I will travel to London for a week prior to Safari. Jack is staying home to participate in OU's "Summer Academy" and summer school. This decision will pay off for him when he gets to suit up this fall. ...
We left Santa Fe before sunset, and you can tell by the photos I've attached that the clouds and windswept, snow covered countryside impressed me! We cruised right on through the Texas panhandle, so I don't have much to say about the lone star state on the way east; it was flat and the roads were straight.
Moving along, we crossed the Oklahoma – Texas state line and headed past many a cotton field before ...
... and the fire, things were pretty sad looking. The longhorns and buffalo were still able to find some grass to feed on, but not much.
When we got back to Lawton, we drove by the first house we bought. The neighborhood was in better shape than we had expected, but was still run down a bit. What was kinda sad was to see the poor shape of the front yard after Shirley had hand watered in the new lawn the first summer we were in the house. ...