Camping Lido Di Ostia
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Camping Lido Di Ostia Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... all four of us live in rural communities back home, this thriving metropolis is invigorating!
We sat under very large tent-like coverings on the balcony of the rooftop cafe and enjoyed a lovely brunch buffet with many European treats. Unlike home, large vats of eggs sit outside next to boiling water baths so that you can hard or soft boil your eggs to your desire. Lots of tomatoes, prepared in various ways, accompany a variety of melons, apricots, berries ...
Throughout the history of Rome, the urban limits of the city were considered to be the area within the city walls. Originally, these consisted of the Servian Wall, which was built twelve years after the Gaulish sack of the ...
... gardens over Rome and to the vatican, where we walked after a short rest by one of the lakes. Luckily we'd prepurchased tickets to the museum because the line was outrageous, and we got straight through. The museum grounds were lovely, but quite a lot of the content inside was lost on me. The Sistine chapel was very pretty, but the long horde of slow walking people ...
... Italian hits, haha. And went to go back to the apartment. Yeah right.... We caught the wrong tram. After 4 stops our tram took a sudden turn. it was just another opportunity to smile. We got off at the next stop and waited and laughed at our incompetence to check tram numbers. We got a tram back in the right direction, had to change lines, trammed back to Flaminio and waited for right tram. Eventually we made it back and then confirmed our venice accommodation. Excited for Bed. Venice ...
... vendors approached me over and over trying to sell me their wares. It was annoying! Once again, I decided not to pay to tour the inner-structure (of a tourist site). Instead, since I knew I had limited time before the shuttle would pick me up again, I walked along an old path toward more ancient ruins and other very old monuments. I could have purchased a ticket to go inside an outdoor area as well that is preserved, but since I saw many places ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82