Camping Lido Di Ostia
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Camping Lido Di Ostia Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... are vast and the servings humungous, at prices substantially lower than those in the touristy areas of the city.
In spite of our gelato binge, we still feel somewhat peckish, so Raul takes us to one of his favourite Roman restaurants, El Norteño! It’s none other than a genuine Peruvian restaurant beside Rome’s Termini station. I order Seco de Cabrito! Delicious!
Bryan leaves ...
We decided we would be seeing a plethora of things. We began walking towards the Circus Maximus. This was the place where chariot races and gladiatorial fights would take place. All that was left when we arrived was a big green field. It had mostly been demolished for other buildings to fit in. It's a bit of a sad thing. We couldn't even enter the field because a market was being set up.
... say "wow." Inside it had a military museum and may have other things as well. Entry was free except for the lift to the top of the building for views over Rome. We didn't do that as the views we had from the lower level were very good, including over the next door archeological area extending to the colesseum several hundred metres away. On the same site was a church that looked relatively plain from the outside but inside it was large and very ornate. We walked to the ...
... a surprise for sure We sailed into "Queen of the Danube" around 9:30 pm Every historic building along the River was lit up in all colours ...wonderful!! Our next day was a bus/walking tour throughout the city Then we walked about 3 miles into the city to one of their underground hot springs & soaked in the hot mineral baths Today we are off the boat :( & headed into Budapest to meet up with a relative Viktor & his family Will do ...
... their way. Some areas you just have to pull up & let other car through. Some scary bends. Anyway now we had to look for our accommodation & we had no idea where it was. Ended up in a major hotel car park & the attendant gave us directions. We were only 500m away. Found the door & it looked fairly run down & some locals told us it was closed. After awhile a guy came to our assistance. Found out he was the local doctor & after a phone call & ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82