Camping Lido Di Ostia
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Camping Lido Di Ostia Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... back in Roman times were very functional - if the function changed the building was torn down so as to reuse the materials. At one stage they were drawing up plans for a church in the middle of the Colosseum - I'm glad that didn't go ahead!
I look forward to catching up with you on my return.
... is beyond massive. They even have plaques on the floor along the centre aisle marking where various other huge churches in the world would end if they were put inside St. Peter’s. (I don’t know…seems like bragging to me!) We spent some time just taking it all in (it’s easy to get caught up in the enormity of the place), looking around and reading about all the sculptures and tombs there. We were surprised to ...
... of form, light and colour. The colour comes from murals, that adorn the ceilings and walls, they are surreal in light and movement. We go through the attic which is like walking through the Skelton of an animal, it has 270 brick arches and is quiet spectacular in form. Gaudi's architectural inspiration and creation comes from nature. UNESCO declared the building World Heritage in 1984. After lunch we walk a long way to find La SAGRADA FAMILIA, and what a sight to behold like no ...
... you some stuff but the Internet is so bad it wouldn't let me do that let alone Skype. Sorry but hopefully we will make it up to you in October. Tomorrow, we are on our way to Florence, I really don't know what to expect but if anything else in Italy it will be amazing. We have consumed our body weight in pizza, pasta and gelato (yesterday we had 3 gelato's!) which had been fun all on its own. When we get back to some decent wifi we will ...
Of course you have to be interested in it in the first place in order to get the most out of the experience, otherwise you could quite easily think it's just a big hall with a load of people painted on the roof - but for me it was an experience never to be forgotten.
Getting out of the Sistine Chapel was easy, getting out of The Vatican Museum was a different matter… for some reason I had assumed that after ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82