Camping Lido Di Ostia
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... patters and even complete monks, fully dressed, some almost mummy like complete with skin complete the scenes. Its hard to explain that art made from bones is beautiful, but in a strange way it was. There is even a sign on the wall that reads " What you are now we once were, what we are now you shall be". These monks were ...
... at airport.
7:30pm - Fly out of Paris.
9:25pm - Arrive Rome
10:15pm - We walk through a set of airport door that says "Customs" and we are being asked if want a taxi, lol.
11:05pm - We are now at ...
... the mainland side of Venice and caught the People Mover - yup that's actually what they call it - a tram thing over the water to old Venice. It is like a massive maze. It is completely a walking city, with bridges and tiny walkways everywhere. There are canals all over the place. We saw a lace demonstration on venetian lace, and had a gondola ride. For those of you who thought as I did, a gondola is not that thing that takes you up the side of a mountain, but its ...
... to eat outside on the rooftop for nothing extra! Molto buono !
So, it's almost 9 pm while I'm finishing up this blog. I have to think about tomorrow and ready myself for the transition to the next part of this journey.
All I know right now is that I'm coming back to Rome again and again ... even if I didn't even lay eyes on the Trevi fountain during this short sojourn. I'm leaving a little piece of me here in Rome - forget about tossing coins !
... in Italian. We were both very touched. He has a sense of humor and got the crowd going. Glad we did that. We will see him again on Wed as part of his General Audience, for which we asked for and were granted tickets to. · thank God for Papa Francis, because other than that, the day was a gong show. Not sure if Rome is normally this crazy, but it was literally wall to wall people on the streets everywhere. And traffic was in grid lock. There was a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Camping Lido Di Ostia Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82