Campanile Lyon Isle d'Abeau
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- High-speed internet in room
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in room (surcharge)
Photos of Campanile Lyon Isle d'Abeau
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Campanile Lyon Isle d'Abeau Isle-d'Abeau
Travel Blogs from Isle-d'Abeau
... was so clean and new looking. When we went into the meeting room the had snacks for us. I felt like I was going to a real business meeitng.
During the presentation I found it awesome to understand the global supply chain words the presentor used.
Whent the presentation was over we were able to take a tour of the cite. We first had to get suited up because no germs can get on the medical devices. We put on robes, hair nets, glasses, and ear plugs. I felt like ...
... some business power point. I found their ethics similar to American ethics, that work is important. Also when we were on the train it got dark out. We have mad a full circle of leaving in dark and coming back in the dark.
When we got off the train I was excited to eat and sleep. We all decided to eat some where near by.
We went to a Tai restaurant that was next to the hotel. I had never eaten Tai before but I was excited to try it out. The waiter was from ...
- 7:00AM- 10:00AM: Breakfast in the hotel breakfast room on the ground floor near reception desk
- 7:25AM: Meet in hotel lobby ready to depart
- 7:30AM: Full day private coach for excursion to Burgundy (approx 2.5 hours)
- 10:00AM: Visit to the Moutarderie Fallot in Beaune
- 11:30AM- 1:45PM: Lunch at Le Belana
- 2:00PM: Visit to the Hospices de Beaune
- 3:30PM: Visit to the Winery Les Caves Patriarches
- 4:30PM: After ...
... for a freshener which was to be an IGP Viognier 2012 from Domaine de la Janasse. Not a wine anyone knew, but a good drop with fine acidity and some class.
After getting to know the group we headed out for our first dinner – not a Michelin star tonight but a classic Lyonnais bouchon called Le Layon. Here we had a great choice of local specialities and some dishes of the day – I ended up with Poelée ...
... the lifts. Well, that would have been handy. At last the train arrived and people surged for the doors. The nearest one had a 2 on it, so we headed further towards S, but that door had a 1, so we turned around and went in the other direction, but the next one also had a 2 on it. Before we took the suitcases any further, I did some further investigation and discovered that those numbers were not the carriage numbers, but indicated whether it was ...