No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... hooligan of course, though supposed to be fine in themorning.
After the last few days in Barcelona, today was a recharge day. We didn't rush up and after breakfast, we caught the market here in Montagnac. Funny that this was the first time that we were able to go to the market in the town that we are staying, but we arrived on a Friday and have been busy out of town on the other Fridays. Although it was not as big as many of the other markets ...
1058 Depart Narbonne. We rode our bikes from our hosts place on the canal du robine to the train station, making sure we were early as we were not quite sure how or where the bikes needed to go on the train. Its all so simple, they book your seats in the same carriage as you put the bikes in, there were only 4 places for bikes to be hung up and not easy to get them into place, we had a french guy help us as he seemed to have the ...