No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Camilla's Villa Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
BEGIN RANT: Travel is an indulgence, perhaps some would say it is ‘more’ than that but it's certainly a privilege. Being exposed- mostly through the internet but some travelers -to people who see travel as something like their life's mission frustrates me a little. Fun, no doubt. Probably no regrets at the end of it all, but is that something you can say you’ve accomplished, or the contribution you’ve made to a society? Maybe can do both, or do one or ...
... with the best of them loving every moment of the music and good cheer. Even people walking past on the street were joining us, clapping along and dancing to Volare sung by the restaurant owner who looked and sounded just like Domenico Modugno.
As more and more wine and grappa was consumed, I joined the singer and her musician for a bit of DDK vocals to "My Girl" and the night was complete! What a lovely way to end the evening and one that will not be soon forgotten by ...
... eventually were shown to our section of grass and dirt. Tent pitched, sleeping bags filled, and eyes closed, we slipped away for several hours.
Our sleep was rudely interrupted by a bitter cold up our backs. The sun, having set, provided no warmth to our small tent. The temperature had dropped to near 0 deg C. Surprisingly, our bags kept us warm on the sides of our bodies that were not pressed against the ground. New to down-sleeping bags, I did ...
... from pastoral settlements on the Palatine Hill built above the area of the future Roman Forum. While some archaeologists argue that Rome was indeed founded in the middle of the 8th century BC (the date of the tradition), ...
... of Rome, but we still decided it was worth the journey to go back into the city. We got off the train around 9:15, and it was pouring down rain to the point that streams were quickly forming in the streets. After haggling and then buying some overpriced rain ponchos, we ventured out into the downpour to find a pizza place that Alex had found with good reviews. We trekked through the storm for at least half an hour before coming upon the restaurant, which it turns out ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Via di Torre Rossa 94, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $352
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82