No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Melbourne
... say much here. I then flew up to the Gold Coast to visit Coolangatta (a really quiet but gorgeous beach town) and, of course, Surfer's Paradise. Rumour has it that it is not quite the paradise for surfers that it claims, and it is definitely one of the tackier places I have been, but for some reason that I still havent worked out, I really liked the city. Very laid back with obviously good nightlife, while I also got to see my good friend Sarah, who came down from Brisbane ...
... bathtub to escape the fleas - I'm not sure how they did it, but I have heard this story several times over the years and it has not changed with each retelling, so it must be accurate.
This was just one of three bike rides that Mum and Emmie undertook during each annual holiday during their nursing training. The first one was from Bairnsdale to Eden in Victoria /New South Wales and the last one in 1946 was from Hobart to Stanley in Tasmania. I ...
... people running down the street as they realise they are going to miss their train. This happens nearly every time we get stopped at a railway crossing.
- If your satnav tells you to turn left in the left three lanes, what this usually means is turn left in the far right of the left three lanes, because in 70 metres, you'll need to turn right, but you're in the far left lane and now ...
So Fred (our tour guide) told us we were going to walk about six to 8 blocks to the Melbourne Gaol... It felt more like 20. It's sad what the people had to go through back then... Especially if the just take a loaf of bread. Times were hard back then and most of the people would have gotten extremely sick or died of starvation because the state was talking all their money. There ...
... atmosphere were really great. Next day we had a lie in and went to the Melbourne museum which is similar to the natural history. A few of the boys went up the sky tower in the evening then we went to the casino after which was absolutely ginormous! Our last day in Melbourne....neighbours tour! I was so excited to go as I always watch neighbours at home but it was such a disappointment! We got to Ramsey Street which by the way isn't ...
TripAdvisor Reviews California Hotel Melbourne
Other places to stay in Melbourne
Docklands, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Brilliant Hotel & Staff
- Pleasantly surprised....
- Uncomfortable beds
Southbank, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Location, location, location
- Great Value for Money
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $241
- Westin is better
- Good location, great room
- Love it!
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- We would love to go back
- Good choice for Melbourne
- Very Dissapointed
Southbank, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Fantastic Stay at Crown Towers!
- Very poor
- I love Crown - especially Crystal Club
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 2 star hotelfrom $95
- Great location...but...
- Watch out!! There might be a mouse in your room
- We never stay anywhere else
Arrival Drive, Melbourne Airport, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Two different experiences
- Fab view of the Airport, Kept my 2 year old happy.
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Good value, pleasant stay
- Good Location, Average accomodation
- Most enjoyable
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good location
- Worst experience ever
- Great Location
Southbank, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Perfect experience
- Langham Melbourne Beaut Little Spot of Luxury
- Great first stop
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Above average
- Will not stay here again
- My Choice Always
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Okay weekend at Oaks on Market
- A good find
- Great hotel in a Great Location
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- VERY dirty and outdated
- Really nice and good location!
- Asians Beware!
South Wharf, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $178
Southbank, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Lovely hotel
- Like an IKEA catalog
- Crown for Business
East Melbourne, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- Beyond What We Expected
- Gorgeous hotel, lousy service
- Park Hyatt
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Wow! A 5 Star European Style Aussie Hotel!
- Not bad, but not great
Melbourne, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice except for size and noise
- Gradually fading, but still one of the better choices
- Very unprofessional and under trained staff.
192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $156
10-14 Centre Road, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Es ist ein Holiday Inn
- Comfortable Airport Hotel
- Wouldn't go back
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $226
- Great - if it's your sort of style
- What you would expect from the Westin...
- The Ultimate Melbourne hotel
Melbourne, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $133
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Fabulous Location
- Best place we stayed at in Oz
- Dig It!!!
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Really good
- Great service at Saville
- Perfect holiday