TripAdvisor Reviews Cabinn Metro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
The next morning we drive to Aeroskobing and catch the first ferry to Svendborg as our car is due back by noon in Copenhagen. From Svendborg to Nyborg is smooth sailing on a Sunday morning with very little traffic on the country road. The $100 bridge passes under our wheels and we are now back on the island of Zealand heading for the big city. …
... hills so it's easy (in exertion terms) but it does pay to have your wits about you because there are so many bikes on the road it can get a little crazy. A few tips on pedalling around: 1. STAY IN THE LANES: There are dedicated bike lanes and cute little bike traffic lights all through the city. The lanes are normally wide enough for at least 2 bikes side by side - just remember to keep right unless overtaking! My also ...
... was very impressive and they all had a lot of lines but I wish I knew what they were saying. The primary school also apparently had a mock town where you could go to the bank and go around and purchase baked goods, food, and other things that they had put together. It is so interesting how they take a whole week off to do these activities; that would rarely be the case in American schools.
There is a tradition in Denmark called Jdag (J day) where the ...
... others made a wall of gold that was fantastic. There was a rumor that someone fell into the water but that was unconfirmed.
We then went out and made plans to meet up with our Danish friends! Very exciting stuff trust me. So we ended up hanging out with them until the wee hours of the morning (maybe not a Danish saying) and were dragged to countless bars but they were so nice and accommodating and were interested in hanging out again! They got a big kick out ...
... back to the car !! A great way to travel and only cost us 80 Danish Kroner.
After reaching the car we took a drive over to Sweden for dinner. I didn't realise it was so close to Denmark. We went to a place called Malmo, Sweden. We found a Restaurant near the harbour called O'Learys. Get this, an Irish pub style but all American sports bar/ restaurant decor and menu in Sweden where the food was just amazing !! Upon speaking to a waitress about the restaurant, she said ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny