No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cabinn Metro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
The next morning we drive to Aeroskobing and catch the first ferry to Svendborg as our car is due back by noon in Copenhagen. From Svendborg to Nyborg is smooth sailing on a Sunday morning with very little traffic on the country road. The $100 bridge passes under our wheels and we are now back on the island of Zealand heading for the big city. …
... stroll or bike through. Death had a different meaning here and I like it. The cemetery in Norrebro was beautiful and contrary to American cemeteries there are so many more plants. Mourning is seen as a private thing so around the stones and graves there are a lot of plants or trees, so you can mourn privately. It was so nice to see all the different flowers and it was just beautiful. I even found a grave site from the late 1700s. I biked the rest of the way home. ...
... to drop off our luggage when I realized I wasn’t carrying my passport. So I rifled through my big suitcase on the sidewalk in the rain before realizing I had given my wallet with passport in it to my sister to hold for safekeeping. The check-in process was fast because we arrived a bit later than most other passengers. We walked around the ship, grabbed a midafternoon snack, then enjoyed a yummy dinner before hitting ...
So mum says I'm not allowed to write about her in my blog anymore. I doubt she has actually read my previous one. And to be fair, I haven't talked about her too often. I'm probably not going to follow her request, I need to be honest to the truth of the blog. So we arrived in Florence and went to the hotel. The most expensive one I've ever stayed in so far in my whole trip, gahhh!! But it was a nice place and she was happy, there was good wifi, the breakfast was a large buffet ...
... Musica and the other was the Seven Seas Voyager. We were moored up about half a mile from the famous Little Mermaid which we’d seen and photographed on our two previous visits here; on the Queen Victoria in 2007 and the Caronia in 2002. But who could ever tire of Copenhagen?
We disembarked the Black Watch and decided to walk into the town, ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny