TripAdvisor Reviews Cabinn Metro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
The next morning we drive to Aeroskobing and catch the first ferry to Svendborg as our car is due back by noon in Copenhagen. From Svendborg to Nyborg is smooth sailing on a Sunday morning with very little traffic on the country road. The $100 bridge passes under our wheels and we are now back on the island of Zealand heading for the big city. …
... a double lane for the cars as well as a wide bike lane as well as a footpath for pedestrians and each are expected to stay in their area.
The hotel is more a backpacker style. It is in a great location, just opposite the railway station and supermarket. Geoff is finding the internet annoyingly slow. But our biggest grip is that there is no fridge so that means no cereal and coffee for breakfast. ...
... around or wait to get a good picture, I was just there, taking as many as I wanted.
When in Paris, one must see the Eiffel Tower, when in Sydney, one must see the Opera House, when in Singapore, apparently one must see the Merlion (not as important), and of course, when in Denmark, one must see the Little Mermaid. Another tick off the list!
We sat on a bench and ate some pre-bought salads, before walking towards the next landmark.
... Unfortunately, there weren't many youth to observe or interview so I'm not sure what to write my paper about… After the parade, we walked very far to a part of the harbor that was clean enough to swim in where youth would jump off a high dive. By this time we were starving, so Lindsey and I went to get pizza before starting my observations. At the pizza place we found, the menu was in Danish and the man did not speak very good english. I asked if we could make our own ...
... was really nice. We saw many of the things we had seen on our walking tour but from the water. It was really relaxing. Things we saw include the Little Mermaid and the Christiana canals. In the afternoon we didn't feel like doing much. We went to a 7/11 and grabbed a few supplies, including a beer for Ash because you can drink on the streets and parks, and went to Orstedsparken to enjoy the sunshine with the locals. We laid in the park for a couple of hours just napping ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny