No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cabinn Metro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... got dressed for the day. Everyday I have had to wear three layers of pants because we spend most of the day outside and I don't want to be cold! I then went back downstairs to get ready to leave. We left the house around 10:45am. We got on our bikes and started our day. We took all little back roads instead of the main road because it's safer and you get to see more. First we biked to the Amager Centret which is like a mall to see if we could find a new pair of shoes for Dan. ...
Todays adventure started at Rosenborg castle. The castle stands in the middle of a garden, called Castle garden, what else? The gardens were beautifully manicured, very english. The castle itself was built by King Christian IV in the early 1600's. It is a huge brick place, with great halls and turrets and more spiral staircases. Although once again I think it was built for show more than purpose. I'm basing that on the fact the spiral stair case had wide steps and was therefore easy ...
... old in great repair, and some new stuff thrown in – a very interesting combination in this centuries-old city. We didn’t really find anything terribly interesting in the shopping area and decided to eat a bit early. Now, by this time, our batteries were starting to run pretty low – we’d been going for almost thirty hours by this time. Our meal was, well, average although the place set itself out as a gourmet joint. Of course, ...
... student named Haroune who was just returning home. Haroune and I talked for a while, but between my ears popping and his soft tone, I only would nod and answer back "interesting". I am a horrible conversationalist on the airplane. We did at one point we were sharing headphones listening to an Islam speaker in Arabic, who I believe was very inspirational to Haroune, as he would pause and try to translate for me. The video was 60 minutes long, thank God or Allah I ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny