TripAdvisor Reviews Cabinn Metro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
The next morning we drive to Aeroskobing and catch the first ferry to Svendborg as our car is due back by noon in Copenhagen. From Svendborg to Nyborg is smooth sailing on a Sunday morning with very little traffic on the country road. The $100 bridge passes under our wheels and we are now back on the island of Zealand heading for the big city. …
... of JFK.
After getting settled at the hotel, I took off on a walk around the city. I toured the City Hall's grand interior lined with Danish flags. A walk along the Str°get (Copenhagen’s car-free shopping street) brought me to the LEGO Flagship Store (Denmark is home to the LEGO World HQ), which had surprisingly more adults than children. After a visit to the iconic ...
... dinner. This city is very culturally diversified with its cuisine.Well the average coke is about 5.00 Canadian. A beer is about 8.00 dollars. The average meal was about 30 dollars. I have to say that the food was a very disappointing part of our journey. This is the first country where I would say that I could barely eat the food. Oh well, soon we will be on the cruise ...
... standard and hope (for the sake of everyone else who ever uses that train) that they were just an unfortunate one off.
Arriving in Copenhagen central after dark, greeted by bright lights, late opening convenience stores, bars, hot food stands and fast moving traffic, one could be forgiven for thinking they had arrived in any European capital you care to mention.
Staying at the Palace Hotel, we only had ...
... called Majical Cloudz that sounded like a more alternative, darker Coldplay. The band was good but we couldn't really tell what language they were speaking. One of the members of the band had also created a video to go along with each song. They varied from trippy animations, to home videos, to random video clips. Some were a little creepy but overall it made for an engaging performance. The bar tender was very meticulous with his drinks but they turned out to be delicious. For dinner ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny