No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Cabinn Metro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... Eisenhower, Neilson Mandala and Prince Harry to name a few. It also has beautiful gardens to have a stroll through. A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Back to the hotel and then it was out for a farewell dinner at a local Nordic restaurant which produces a set menu based on local produce and traditional Danish dishes. Tomorrow afternoon we head home and as it will be confined to last minute shopping this is the last journal entry. Where did the time ...
... I certainly didn't catch every syllable but I have an ear for melodies and picked each song up pretty quickly. It wasn't just the act of singing that I loved though. My heart just popped at being part of such a cheerful but dignified collective experience. The crowd was so varied (there were just as many under 30 as over 60) and so enthusiastic. The only trouble I had was knowing which song was next. After each song finished, people called ...
... the street, including some that specialized in organic sausage, which is apparently a relatively new trend in Danish dining. We ate organic chicken sausage hot dogs sitting on a bench outside of a stone church as the sun came out, leaving a glittering light that warmed up the Str°get considerably.
There was a bizarre bit of pseudo-comedy, thanks to an ice-cold blonde woman in a radioactively-pink coat who came ...
... furniture. I loved how many of the rooms had their own color schemes, like it was meant to be different as you moved room to room...as if they each had their own theme. The 'throne room' was the highlight, where the throne of the King and the Queen are surrounded by silver lions. They had another exhibit where they had the crown jewels, and other expensive looking artifacts...I guess that's why they have guards posted out front.
... out what it was for. I saw a picture of a young child with a date hanging from the tree as well, and figured it may be a memorial for a child that passed. There were many notes hanging from the tree as well, so we translated the beginning of a note on my phone, which read "Thank you for our time together.." We figured it had to be a memorial and I said "This is ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced