No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ca' Albachiara Venice
Travel Blogs from Venice
... does not wake a sleeping walrus. Even two tumblers of scotch and a valium couldn't drown him out....
- MAS in flight entertainment so titillating I got to finish my 2014 tax returns and catch up on American middle eastern policy and the US presidential nominations.........another Bush in the white house must surely satisfy the definition of insanity.
Forget the mystery of flight MH380 I'm still trying to work ...
After getting up, packing, and leaving the hostel, I finally made it to the train station with all of my stuff. However, it was not going to be that easy. My train was delayed for almost 2 hours. It started at 30 minutes, then 40, 50, and finally 100 minutes. On top of this, half way through the delay, all the boards and screens at the Florence train station stopped working. Everyone was running around, asking workers where their train was or if it had ...
... every piece of public transportation literature possible as well as a detailed fold out map of the island. With that under our belt we set off to get lost. Our arrival was flawless. Our cruise arrived early Saturday morning. Scheduled to depart at 8:35am so alarm was set for 6am, or so we thought. Woke up after a sleepless night and crawled into the shower. ...
... br> My map and the street names and the map they gave us at the shop did not quite all match and so we walked around and around. We had been told it was easy to get lost and just enjoy yourself. This first time not so much fun because we each had our rolling duffle and all of the bridges we were crossing has steps up and down!
Stopped, did some more GPS figuring and Laura was about to give up and find a water taxi to find ...
... back in September—I passed the shop where Sharon bought her son a fountain pen and the little restaurant where several of us ate lunch that day. And then out to St. Mark’s Square. The closer I got to the square the more people there were of course. Not as crowded as it was in September, perhaps, and certainly not hot at all. I walked past the Basilica (major restoration going on; lots of scaffolding that unfortunately hides much of the façade), ...
Other places to stay in Venice
Dorsoduro, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Best view in Venice
- Amazing hotel
- A true 5 star hotel
Castello, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Scusarme- did you say 5 star hotel? No way!
- Loved it
- Nice, but not the best
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $186
- Best Hotel in Venice
- GREAT GREAT GREAT !
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Recommend Westin Europa
- Good Location - Bad Service - Wornout
- Awful - Luxury Price - Rude Worthless Service - Worn Accomodations
Mestre, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $126
Mestre, Venice | 1 star hotelfrom $107
San Marco Mercerie, 760, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $330
- Great location, friendly staff.
- Good Place
- It's OK really
Mestre, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $122
Santa Croce, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Close to Train Station
- Clean, but dated
- Nice but out of the way
Cannaregio, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- A grand choice
- The Best
- Excellent Hotel
San Marco, Venice | Hotelfrom $492
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $481
- Our favorite hotel in Venice!
- One of the top hotels in the world?
Cannaregio, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $169
- A great hotel!
- Nice Place
San Marco, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Quite Pleased
- Misled by the 4* rating
- Honesty's a better policy
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $380
- Stunning Hotel. Great Staff
- Pleasantly surprised
- Like a wonderful dream!
San Marco, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great for a winter break
- Woderful Stay
Cannaregio, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Worst place to rest your Head
Castello, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- THE WORST HOTEL I EVER STAYED AT IN MY LIFE
- Fantastic Hotel with Great Views
- Quintessetial venician
San Marco 1332, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $309
- Loved it!
- A superb hotel and location
- Great hotel, great location
Mestre, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Santa Croce, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Good old Sofitel
- Excellent Hotel !
- Excellent Sofitel.
San Marco, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Best location in Venice
- Very central location
San Marco, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Charming Hotel with Great Location
- A good adress
- We loved it!! October 2003
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $822
- A place to come home to
- A classic example of the Hit-and-Run Strategy
- Not a Five Star Rating
Cannaregio, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Lovely Hotel in Quiet Part of Lovely City
- Good, quiet stay
- 40th wedding anniversary enjoyed.
San Marco, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Loved it all - used Italiatour
- Great value, clean, great breakfast
- Good experience in Venice