Buena Vista Inn And Suites Storm Lake
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Buena Vista Inn And Suites Storm Lake
Travel Blogs from Storm Lake
... with the bulls getting up by 15 points or so. We all had a great time at our first basketball game.
I also ran into an old friend in downtown Chicago earlier that day. A girl who I hadn't seen in about 6 years that I use to play Volleyball with. Eliza from Bairnsdale, we use to play in the Academy together. We both had to look twice at each other as we walked by on the street, I couldn't believe it. I knew she had been in the states ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... the Little Sioux. This is country that only got street signs in the last couple decades. "Go about a mile down the blacktop, take a right at the old barn, left at the Johnson's place." I remember mailing letters to my grandparents: The Rusts, Webb, Iowa 51366. In a town of less than 200, a letter would find its way.
A dirt road ends at a permanent hunting trailer that's outfitted with a tent top for our ...
What a fabulous day! Slept well, falling asleep to the dulcet tones of the 3 generations of family next door, chatting, laughing, all relaxed and happy. As well as all the people, they had a dog at least 4 feet tall. Left Galena about 7:15am Central Time, even changed all my clocks.
I have let go of my rather grandiose plan to head to northern N.Dakota and go across Rt.2. By doing that, I realize that ...