Buena Vista Inn And Suites Storm Lake
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Buena Vista Inn And Suites Storm Lake
Travel Blogs from Storm Lake
... slowly passed the traffic and questioned the people with their windows open to see how likely our chances were to get tickets at a reasonable cost. We waited in the traffic a while until we decided that we weren't really a chance especially with the 6 of us. Unfortunately we'll have to tick an NFL game off the list further down the track. Happy to have tickets to the NBL anyway.
We caught a taxi from our hostel (HI) out to United Centre, home ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... the Little Sioux. This is country that only got street signs in the last couple decades. "Go about a mile down the blacktop, take a right at the old barn, left at the Johnson's place." I remember mailing letters to my grandparents: The Rusts, Webb, Iowa 51366. In a town of less than 200, a letter would find its way.
A dirt road ends at a permanent hunting trailer that's outfitted with a tent top for our ...
What a fabulous day! Slept well, falling asleep to the dulcet tones of the 3 generations of family next door, chatting, laughing, all relaxed and happy. As well as all the people, they had a dog at least 4 feet tall. Left Galena about 7:15am Central Time, even changed all my clocks.
I have let go of my rather grandiose plan to head to northern N.Dakota and go across Rt.2. By doing that, I realize that ...