Budget Suites of America-Dallas
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Suites of America-Dallas
Travel Blogs from Dallas
I have been meaning to post this for some time . . .
When we first met Addy, we were given a very special book with pictures of her when she was at the orphanage. Inside this book, we saw a glimpse of her life there, include the nannies that cared for her. We often wonder if she misses them and if ...
... saying but she now calls this "wa wa."
4. When I give her some banana, I always peel it for her and slice it. Today, as John carried her past the bunch of bananas, she reached out for one. John gave her the whole thing and next thing you know, she's got it peeled including those stringy pieces and has eaten half of it. Miss Independent!
5. She knows when it's nap or bedtime and will say "night-night" and walk to her crib. ...
Our first stop on the road to South America was an overnight in Dallas, Texas on Spencer's B-day. So, I scouted out a famous BBQ place that was close to the airport and our hotel - Hard Eight Texas BBQ was it! We ordered a tray of meat - seriously. We chose a sampler tray of different meat including; beef brisket, chicken jalapeno poppers, spicy sausage, and some beef skewers plus we added corn on the cobb. Everyone's favorite was the beef ...
... a princess car), a picnic table, a tricycle, dolls, baby care essentials, dining ware, and so much more. John's dad and Pa Pa cooked. The food was amazing. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
We have amazing family and friends - so much love for our sweet Addy P!
I cannot even remember what we did on Monday and Tuesday. All I can recall is Addy eating leftover cake on her ...
... order for whatever reason (seems like there always is...) and as I was shuffled to the back of the line along with about 45 other people, it dawned on me that I would likely have to gate-check my carry-on. This, also, seems to happen quite regularly with American airline flights. I've had it happen on a Delta flight, a United flight, and now a US Airways flight. Makes me wonder if the United States needs to go back to school and learn how to run their ...
Other places to stay in Dallas
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Middle of the Road
- A very pleasant stay!!
- Shabby shabby shabby, and a cab ride to exercise?
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Hyatt Easter Weekend Downtown Dallas
- Loved the location
- Very nice and clean building, bizarre staff behaviour
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Cream of the crop
- Not ready for all the people
- A Best Western On Sterroids
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Dallas North, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Nice stay
- Great stay!
- Pleasant Stay
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 2 star hotelfrom $109
Louvre/Opera, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Impressed with Hotel Intercontinental !
- Needs Major Overhaul!
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $72
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Testimonial--exceptional service
- V. impressed w/ renovations--good experience
- I would rather sleep in my car.
Preston Valley Villas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 5 star hotelfrom $136
- Classy Hotel Not for the Lunatic Fringe
- Horrible hotel that ruined my honeymoon
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Ok, so there were some issues.
- Great stay, but noisy!
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not just a one nighter!
McShann Estates, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Renovations are finished, Hotel is now great
- Great if you can get a Bargain
- Should be OK when it's finished
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- GREAT PLACE!
- Great Location, Great Service
- Most Comfortable Hotel beds
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Never again
- Thumbs Up!
- Stay at the Anatole!!
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Gorgeous hotel close to West End
- Very Nice Property
- LOVED IT AGAIN
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- A comfortable stay!
- Good value on the weekend
- Nice hotel, your typical Westin
Northeast Dallas - White Rock, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Great Stay at the Sheraton
- A Little Disappointed
- Needs an upgrade
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Would stay again
- Not Impressed!
14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Absolutely marvelous
- Great Stay
- Great service