Budget Inn Capitol
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Inn Capitol Austin
Travel Blogs from Austin
... noted that there is an equally impressive boutique hotel across the street that offers a nice patio for cocktails.
3. Whip In! - ok, this place will cater to all, foodies, winos, micro brew lovers, and music snobs. It originally started as an small corner store style grocery just off the highway. Then it morphed into a restaurant, music club, wine and beer ...
Austin to JFK to Milan to Ravello Scratch that! A little travel delay and now we are off to Italy via London Heathrow! Well almost 24hrs later, we finally arrived at Hotel Caruso in Ravello. Although our bags did not make it from London, we have located them and should have them soon! (Fingers ...
... second deck. We watched that for a little while and then got into the car to drive the almost 4 hours down to Austin.
We got to Austin a little too late to go out the first night but since none of us had showered since St. Louis we all were ok with just using the night to recharge. We slept in a little and then we went to a BBQ restaurant about 20 miles outside of the center of Austin called The Salt Lick. It is a classic Open Pit BBQ ...
... with rye!) it may be my most favorite cocktail to date.
Kasia and Allie headed to bed once we arrived back to the house, and the rest of us sat up discussing sex (which is usually the topic we all seem to gravitate to) until calling it a night around 1:30am. I was really expecting (and hoping) to have many more Breakfast Club-type-moments like these, but sadly this was the only real moment we spent talking like this.
... to the Downtown Austin Community Garden, where I helped a sweet lady cage her tomatoes and weeded for some time. There is nothing like playing in the dirt (some call it gardening) first thing in the morning.
I met Luke at Torchy's Tacos (acclaimed as the best taco in Austin). The claims were true.
Water and Coffee under the grove trees on 2nd Ave. Perfect Start. Ultimate Frisbee and Soccer in the afternoon. Trevor lost the soles of his shoes. After ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Malvern | Hotelfrom $202
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!