No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Inn Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... Cowboy Church.
It has been said that "All roads lead to Rome." Here in Texas it seem that all roads lead to San Antonio. We've seen the signs everywhere from New Mexico almost to this place. Now it will be Houston, I imagine.
We took a short walk down to the shore of the lake and got a few pictures. There are lots of large birds standing in the water and on old pieces of piers. The afternoon sun gave a sweet cast to the trees. ...
... Montana. Perhaps the scope of it all has made us more alert to the relevance of the coming changes.
Yet as the moon driven tides determined our daily activities along the shore, from here the changing moon will count the days. Biking and birding will still hold precedence in picking our route over the coming weeks and months. This should be an interesting ride!
But for today, some photos from Martin Dies, JR, State Park, TX. , where we ...
... road shoulder. I have to think that the border is simply ignored whereas the TEXAN body roads are well cared for. Jasper has a nice econo motel nextdoor to a Walmart. I drank a quart of half and half( a trick learned in Japan) and a half gallon of pulpy OJ in order to maximize my sustenance intake. I am dosing on cold and flu medicine regularly at this point in tea form and pill form to ward off, worse than I already have, ...