No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Inn Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... Cowboy Church.
It has been said that "All roads lead to Rome." Here in Texas it seem that all roads lead to San Antonio. We've seen the signs everywhere from New Mexico almost to this place. Now it will be Houston, I imagine.
We took a short walk down to the shore of the lake and got a few pictures. There are lots of large birds standing in the water and on old pieces of piers. The afternoon sun gave a sweet cast to the trees. ...
Two-hundred-twelve feet above sea level and about 100 miles inland from the Gulf might not seem like much but what a change in environment!
At High Island we spent our time among sprawling oak trees,all over one-hundred years old and none more than fifty feet high with lots of Mulberry Shrubs mixed in. Here we are camped along side a slough on BA Steinhagen Lake. The trees here, much younger, consist of a mix of hardwoods and pine. Loblolly and ...
... road shoulder. I have to think that the border is simply ignored whereas the TEXAN body roads are well cared for. Jasper has a nice econo motel nextdoor to a Walmart. I drank a quart of half and half( a trick learned in Japan) and a half gallon of pulpy OJ in order to maximize my sustenance intake. I am dosing on cold and flu medicine regularly at this point in tea form and pill form to ward off, worse than I already have, ...