Budget Host Vista Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Host Vista Inn Storm Lake
Travel Blogs from Storm Lake
... Bulls and the hockey team Chicago Blackhawks. The stadium was awesome. We sat up in the nosebleeds but could see the game no worries. The atmosphere of all the sports over here are awesome. They really put on a show for the crowds with music, sound effects, lighting, cheerleading, mascots, quarter time contests, shooting merchandise out into the crowds and of course the game itself. It was preseason for the NBL so the game wasn't a huge deal but it ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... a scope. The kids were on fire as they took out mugs and spoons hanging on a wire from a tree and my dad nailed it in one shot and was out. I eventually got my mug and nearly went deaf when I shot the handgun without ear protection - so JV. And as blue and Obama-loving as I am, I completely understand a culture that respects guns and their place. But, I'll leave them on the farm.
Breaking up the ...
... me the freedom and time to really 'do' where I am. I've been thinking alot about that line from the Timothy Green movie... where the dad tells him to 'Have a great day.' Mom protests, saying that's too much pressure, so the dad says "Have the day you have." Isn't that a great way to approach a trip like this? So I decided to take my time and 'do' Rt.20. That plan was clearly subject to change, and change it did.
I crossed ...