Budget Host Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsBudget Host Inn Fort Dodge
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Host Inn Fort Dodge
Travel Blogs from Fort Dodge
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... gave him room to get out. He was breathing heavy when we got him out so we asked him if he needed an ambulance but he said he was fine and that he was extremely thankful that we got him out of the situation. He said it all happened because of him knocking the jack over while he was changing his tire. He thanked us again and we parted ways.
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... acid washed it, and buried it in the field, which happened to belong to Hull's cousin. Thus: Cardiff Giant. The real, fake Cardiff Giant came to Fort Dodge for a while. But then it was moved to Cooperstown. So Fort Dodge hired a new sculptor to sculpt a new, also fake, Cardiff Giant to display. And I went to see it, which probably says as much about me as it does about Fort Dodge. But that wasn't the ...