Belton Inn - Budget Host
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Belton Inn - Budget Host
Travel Blogs from Belton
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... gathered for some chatter and beer.... Then we had a guest... An unwelcome guest in my opinion !! A tarantula!!! Now me being **** scared of spiders made for an interesting show as I barged past the other and climbed on the nearest bench! After an incident with the wind and the gazebo which had the whole group holding it down before deciding to put it away, we finally wolfed down some dinner and pretty much straight away headed to bed to settle in for a windy ...
... to quiet, beautiful surroundings and I actually kind of longed to have this life style all the time. Until I reminded myself that I actually do love big cities. Aesthetically, this life style is so pleasing but there is literally nothing here apart from a few visitor centres. Civilisation is definitely far away and hiking or tent camping here is not for the feint hearted. We packed up and headed off to our next stop which was to be Carlsbad Caverns National ...