Budget Host Derrick Motel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- High-speed internet in room
- Smoking rooms available
- Microwave in room
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Multilingual staff
- High-speed internet in room (free)
Photos of Budget Host Derrick Motel
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Host Derrick Motel Trinidad
Travel Blogs from Trinidad
- Woke up early this morning at went to the Stonewall cabins. (starting our day off at about 6:30 and ending the night around 9)
- Everything was provided for us here.
- We cleaned cabins for the next four days.
- During the process, had a lot of fun.
- Got to ride horses as well as clean some stables
- We earned $150 per ...
- Today I'm really happy because I'm headed to Texas!
- I got gas this morning after stopping for coffee and filled up my tank
- The bathrooms were actually pretty clean
- Now I have my road trip CD playing and I'm pumped to go to one of my favorite states
<ul><li> I had breakfast at the hotel but when I was trying to leave the engine popped and a huge cloud of smoke came out. I called AAA but I had no more miles of road side assistance and if I were just to straight pay them to come get me it would be very expensive. So instead i called Ms. Ossala and she was kind enough to let me use her miles ...
... the sensible thing and bailed out.
I thought the plains were remote but whilst they are on an unimaginable scale they have been tamed for our benefit, however temporarily that may be. As we entered the Mesas of New Mexico it felt like the Wild West. It would be very easy to imagine the early settlers and pioneers struggling for years and years to cross the plains only to get to this section and wonder why their God had deserted them.
... and swim in the creek. The drought here and one month later in the year means the sand now will burn bare feet and the creek is about 2 inches deep. Will still be cold water though, which sounds really really good after days of 100 plus weather. After the dunes, tomorrow, we're heading a wee bit north to a UFO tower, as a brief detour. Folks around those parts claim to see so many UFO's they have built a structure ...