Brown Hotel and Cafe
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Brown Hotel and Cafe Springer
Travel Blogs from Springer
Capital –Santa Fe, Silver city
Cities- Albuquerque Santa Fe
Year of statehood- 1912
Motto-it grows as it goes – crescit enudo
5 other facts-state gem is turquoise, has 32 state parks, 3
national parks, 7 natural forests, state animal is the black bear
- Today I'm really happy because I'm headed to Texas!
- I got gas this morning after stopping for coffee and filled up my tank
- The bathrooms were actually pretty clean
- Now I have my road trip CD playing and I'm pumped to go to one of my favorite states
<ul><li> I had breakfast at the hotel but when I was trying to leave the engine popped and a huge cloud of smoke came out. I called AAA but I had no more miles of road side assistance and if I were just to straight pay them to come get me it would be very expensive. So instead i called Ms. Ossala and she was kind enough to let me use her miles ...
<ul><li> I bought gas as soon as I got into town it was $14.16. </li><li>I threw away the rest of the meat because it smelt funny.</li><li>I stayed at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza it ended up being $115 for the night. But it was nice I was able to take swim before bed take a nice shower and there is breakfast tomorrow.</li><li>I went to the ice machine in the hotel and got ice for the next ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs