No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Nations was founded in 1945 after WW2 by 51 nations to maintain peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations and promote social progress, better living standards and human rights. It now has 193 member states, and currently 2 invited states (Palestine and the Vatican City). The nations flags fly in alphabetical order around the building. Secretary-General Ban ...
... funny. Next drinks please hostess! This is going to be a long 16 hours. Landed having slept most of the way .... Great to chat with the pilots while waiting for our luggage. Tiff behaved .... Just! Shuttle was experience with Zach from Indianna saying it was too good not to get a selfie packed into the van! Checked in and a walk around the block to get some fresh air and off to bed! We are here.... ...
Packing went seamlessly, everything fit in the car and we were out the door in record time. ...Said no one ever! 9:26 am Monday, June 30th. We've been without power in our bathroom for 48 hours and without Internet for 24. Our dear friend and Yelp CM came over the night before for one last farewell (read: bottles of wine) and helped us move our bed to it's new home on the 14th floor all the while reminiscing on ...
... tour of Yankee Stadium.
Once greeted by tour guide, we were guided up to where they have a Museum, showing all the championship rings and trophies, memorabilia and stories on past players like Joe DiMaggio, Babe Ruth and Micky Mantle, and owner of the New York Yankees, George M Steinbrenner 111 and more. Tour continued onto Hall of Fame, (viewing the field from above) where showed legends of Yankees whose numbers ...
... usually doesn't persist, we set off again dodging as directed through and around police barriers manned by mostly very heavy looking dudes bearing batons and guns and fat and agro looking for that most part, but it was difficult and slow. Downtown is nicely dotted with tiny parks and green breathing spaces including a lovely one shaded by leafy trees creating dappled light and backed with a high wall of running water and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!