No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... a walk over the bridge as well. We made it most of the way across to Brooklyn through the multitude of people before turning around. By now we were getting hungry and crabby so we found our way to Chinatown for lunch. Feeling much happier again we strolled through little Italy and brought Cannoli for later, and then made our way through Greenwich. By now it was getting dark so we headed home for another early night. It's amazing how tired you become walking around a city all day. ...
We awoke to the noise of the cabs beeping their horns along Times Square. We had decided for our first day that we would head to Woodbury Common which is a massive discount shopping centre about 1.5hrs out of New York by bus. We read on the Internet that if you found any tourist from the UK and Australia and you followed them then you would eventually end up at ...
... much better than ours. K Mart has fashion designed by Jacklyn Smith, Adam Levine, Sofia (from Modern Family), and some fitness person like Michele Bridges. The clothes are not bad and under $25.
Met back up with the boys and we caught the Metro back to our station (W72nd).
Did a load of washing tonight which we could do at the hotel $8 for the wash and $6. We are now all stocked back up ready for ...
... Manhattan bound train from Brooklyn. There was a guy passed out with all of his belongings scattered on the ground inside the carriage. Fellow passengers, were automatically headed to the area as they could see the vacant seats but quickly backtracked while continuing to play games/ send texts with their mobiles. It seemed all rather cold and uncaring. Maybe it is something they see everyday, who knows, but he had obviously been there a while ...
... meeting people. Prague, Czech Republic My first reaction of the city was how on earth do people speak these words?? Some of the strangest names and language and the rudest people were in Czech. The city has a magically feel to it and everywhere I looked I imagined the old Bohemia stories and myths appearing before me. While some of the city still looks like it just came from Communist area, they have really cleaned up the tourist area. Every building ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!