No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... ticking away so we made our way back to the Hotel Stanford, had a shower, packed our bags and headed for the subway. We had one false start in our bid to take the train all the way to JFK. The line we had chosen was closed down for repairs at the very point we needed to change tracks. We decided that it would be easier to double back and start again, as the alternatives were looking a little complicated. It ...
... the tour slow. After the tour we walked to the Empire State building, what views of New York from up there. Then it was back to 43rd and 8th for dinner before heading off for the Midtown night tour.
The next day Steve and I caught the uptown bus tour, getting off at the Museum of Natural History. We spent 3 hours here and only saw one tenth of the museum, you could spend 3 days here. Then it was ...
... Nicole)! We soon reached our destination - the Adirondack sailing ship! Jenny’s friends had booked us onto the sunset cruise of Manhattan, complete with alcoholic beverages. So nice of them!
The cruise was amazing - it was perfect weather and a perfect sunset, we sailed right down to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, and past the financial district. Jenny had champagne and I had beer. The only thing that could have made it any better is ...
... to lower Manhattan and then a subway back to our Hotel, the Beacon again, getting their just a bit after 6:30 pm. We collected our bags left at the Beacon and began the task of packing for our long trip home. We had a quick late dinner at the Diner next to our hotel and then go to sleep around 11pm. With the next 48 hours of travel ahead of us we are certainly going to need the ...
... to the apartment. On our way, we remembered it was 7-11, which meant 7-Eleven had free surplees! So we stopped there for a quick treat, and when we got back, we ended up napping for about two hours. Then we made dinner and chilled out in the apartment for the night. We definitely considered this one of our best days on the trip so far! Tomorrow morning we’re waking up early again for the GMA concert – I hope we can get up!
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!