Travel Blogs from New York City
Today was flash mob day! I'd been waiting for this for weeks now. Weeks of watching the Flash Mob America site hoping for a NYC event was worth it! A couple of days before the event they sent out the video of the dance then 3 hours before the event I attended a rehearsal to go over the dance and get prepared. The location is kept secret until about 20 mins before we leave to go to the venue! There were about 100 of us all up, quite a decent group! The event was held ...
... people for directions etc, and they found out where we were going, and commented that we missed half the game, to eventually saying we missed the game! We got to Secaucus Junction, only to admit defeat, after one of the ladies who works there told us the news, and we turn back with the first group of people returning from the game.... we were both so disappointed, and couldnt believe we missed it! We were both soooo looking forward to it! :(
... we even op de 86ste verdieping gestaan om even te kijken hoe het er van boven uit ziet. 's avond's zijn we nog even Times Square op gelopen om het plein in de nacht te bewonderen om daarna uit eten te gaan in Lower Manhattan om daar uit eten te gaan met een kennis van de Westerhuis familie. Het was wel bijzonder om te zien hoe anders het is in het niet toeristische gedeelte van New York waar de sfeer veel relaxter is dan het turbulente midden Manhattan.
Woke up to find the weather was not so good. Not raining, but very cloudy. However, I was determined to see the NYC skyline from a good vantage point...The Empire State Building! Bought my express pass online, which entitled me to jump the lines, and go to the upper viewing point where the ordinary ticket didn't. Really glad I did, as the lines were massive!
Took the very fast elevator to the general view deck on the 86th (I think) floor. It was very busy with the ...
... but also via framework/operate modifications to
the translated protein. These modifications differ amid the 6
characterized IGFBP family members members, and include glycosylation,
phosphorylation, proteolytic processing, and interaction with
components of the mobile membrane and the extracellular matrix.
Structurally, they practically exclusively include the central domain
of the IGFBP, the region that is ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!