No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was nice to take a break and sit and soak my feet in the water stream running along part of the park. We reached the end and had to go our separate ways as I was going to one show, and they were going to another. With mine having an earlier start, I had to get moving. I arrived not too long before show time. It always feels odd wearing my backpack into a Broadway production, but it's not that unusual, as I look around. Another smallish theater, which seems be ...
... as I am to city's.... I'm glad I checked out the big apple. Thanks New York il be back !! The final step was getting into Canada again and receiving my work permit. As expected the process was not a quick smooth entry and 3.5 hours of waiting in immigration and customs I was finally able to talk to an officer who then asked a couple questions and granted me access for 2 years !! Yewww Now I just need some luck to get a good job... Or any job... Please... ...
... two minutes later there were sirens coming from all around then two huge fire trucks pulled up outside and a fireman came to our room much to Andy's embarrassment as they took down his name and I hid in the corner.
After our much needed sleep as we adjusted to the time difference, we were up early with excitement to get out and explore so we jumped straight on a bus to New York and enjoyed what America is all about which is 'food', a nice man ...
... could have bought everything but I controlled myself! However k did treat myself with a custard filled cupcake. Yum! Chelsea is pretty close to Greenwich Village which is where the Friends apartment building is. It was in such a pretty street, flowers and trees everywhere! Greenwich has heaps of cute little cafes and boutiques along the way so the walk had quite a few stop offs and window shops. The walk back to our hostel involved a detour to ...
... We will try again tomorrow.
We were next to the Russian Tea Room, a place we've been keen to visit but never gave, so we made arrangements for lunch.
Lunch was really nice. We passed on the $500 champagne and Caviar special and instead opted for a chicken Kiev and Russian sliders, salmon, veal and Kobe beef. Yum. Mardi also had a tasting plate of Caviar. We were served by a prince, check out the photo of the docket.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!