No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Bristol Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... an amateur toilet repairman. It was yet another reminder for how far the mighty have fallen. I was trying to curry favor with D's landlord to let me stay in the apartment for a few days, so I offered to repair their shaky toilet seat. Unfortunately a college education does not teach you these things, thankfully youtube does. My main accomplishment during my funemployment was becoming a better rock climber. Shockingly, the crossfit workouts I did ...
... halls. The museum collections contain over 32 million specimens of plants, humans, animals, fossils, minerals, rocks, meteorites etc.Approximately 5 million visitors annually attend this museum. We would now proceed on to Grant's Tomb. Formally known as General Grant National Memorial, it is the resting place of Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States and his wife Julia. As we wanted to go to Yankee Stadium, we would now transfer to ...
... difficult to get the sun at ground level due to the high rise buildings. There was a lot of rubbish on the streets and a lot of people in the area that we are staying in on Times Square, on 44th street. The roads coming in and on Manhattan were very busy for a Sunday - it looked like an Auckland weekday. Time Square is a couple of hundred metres long and doesn't feel as big as it looks on TV, but the big neon signs extend someway beyond. Ang got ...
... sound - police, police dogs and army personel, security guards are a very frequent site and people like ants running every where. I swear the whole population of Australia lives on 7th Avenue---a very high proportion Of black American. They even supply earplugs in the hotel room.
We have an amazing hotel on 7th Avenue overlooking Madison Square Garden and the Penn railway station, the view from our room ...
... Room service breakfast with a great cup of coffee and the New York Times. Then off to window shop at Saks, walking through the Waldorf Astoria lobby (just because), then to the matinee performance of The Book of Mormon.
We had to leave five minutes before the end of the play to get to our dinner reservation at Eleven Madison Park. We took the N,R,Q subway, skirted our way past a Bollywood celebration, and after asking ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!