No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... for comedy show tickets instead. The first one we went to wasn't bad so why not try again. This time at a really low budget venue. kind of like kindergarten for comedians. Plus the deal was sweetened by a free drink and free entry next time we come back (if ever)
Killing time in the afternoon was super fun, as we stumbled upon an aussie pub with the most original name for an ...
... were told to wait until 8.30 to board the bus. That time arrived and we were then told that we'd missed our bus as the time had been changed to 8am (without informing us) but that they might be able to fit us on the 9am bus. Luckily that bus was half empty so we got on and slept most of the way. At around 2pm we arrived in New York and walked the 20 minutes to our hotel in Chelsea - ...
... decks on 69 and 70. Helen and I had a quick look at 5th Ave while the kids did Greenwich Village. We all took the train back uptown (!!) - they walked through Central Park (saw a raccoon and chipmunk - envious because I wanted to see a raccoon while over here). We went to the deli - magnifient displays of fruit and all sorts of food. Raspberries and blueberries $5 for three punnets. PM back downtown to see ...
... recommend to anyone who's visiting New York, as it has it all... It's an entertaining musical written by Woody Allen which has a story about a gangster funding the production of a musical on Broadway, with lots of charleston dancing, tap dancing, wonderful singing, great comedy and of course a few mandatory dead guys dumped in the Hudson along the way. Even Jeff enjoyed the whole show and that's saying something, because musicals aren't usually one of his must do events of the ...
... toilet/bathroom upstairs and living area, foldout couch, toilet and cable tv downstairs.
Having a kitchen has allowed us to cook once again and enjoy home made food.The area is fantastically convenient for everything we need.
Across the road is a 7-day undercover market ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!