No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dias Agios Georgios Crete
Travel Blogs from New York City
Our trip to America was finally happening! We woke up with an early start (5.30am), as we needed to get to the airport by 7am. We bid farewell to Tracy and Mike and little Eva after having a lovely week with them.
The flight took us just under 7 hours to fly to New York, which was going to be our first stop in the U.S.A.
On arrival, we waited for our bus to collect us (Andrew had pre-arranged a shuttle) and ...
... district, on the 25th floor - the window to her right overlooks the Hudson River. On her floor they have balconies on two sides of the building - nice for her to get out into the fresh air for lunch and to enjoy the view. We then had dinner at a nearby restaurant and what a whopper of a steak that was that John had.
Paula now has cable TV in her unit so we have been able to see as much of the French Open Tennis as we want to, which has been ...
So we've been here for a few days now. The days have started with the girls going to the gym here in the Manhattan Club and the boys choosing a route for a walk - which is normally picking a part of Central Park, catching the underground to the furthest spot we need to get to for that day and then walking back. Highlights of the recent days - - ...
... length. Consequently it's not possible to do it justice in a few hours but what we did see impressed us greatly. Probably not the place to wander around late at night but perfectly safe during the day as it was pretty busy despite the poor weather. We tramped around looking for a nice coffee shop but didn't find one so we then set off for Grand Central Station which was incredible in terms of its stature and architecture but far too busy to loiter for long. Our last port ...
... pretended to feed lunch to a little toy cow she had for N, read some books, and then tried to get N to nap in a strange place without his usual comfort objects - oy. It finally happened and he slept on the couch for more than 2 hours. Eventually we got up, said goodbye and started the process of extracting ourselves from the city via 86 bus, metro trains uptown, and a bus from the Geo Washington bridge back to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!