No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Greek Parthenon Building. To add to the fun there were even everyday objects created out of Lego including: a towel, umbrella, flip flips, telephone. We were even tricked seeing an art studio created only from Lego. It was unbelieveable, we could barely believe our eyes! With so much to see, we stood in amazement looking at each design. Incredible to think a masterpiece with such detail, could be created, starting with a Lego ...
... of the busy city. My heart broke for a man that stood beside the memorial with tears on his cheeks. I wondered if it was his wife, child, brother or friend that died that day. I was thankful too that such a beautiful memorial was erected for survivors to honor their loved ones. Today was open call for several agencies, so that was our next stop. We began with New York Model Management. Clay and Tommy found a cigar bar across the street to occupy their ...
... think subway but with Mexican food. I have to admit, after my taco bell experience on day 2, I was dubious to try Mexican again, but it was actually really good.
So, after dinner we came back to the apartment and Amy and I gave Emily a lesson in Scottish cinema and we all watched train spotting on Netflix. Not much to report after that, just a trip to the 7eleven for slurpees and then bed.
... much better select wisely if you don't want to invest your funds in vain. Have in brain that a 17'' notebook won't fit in a backpack developed for the 15'' laptops so I ask you yet again to pick correctly or else, you will come to feel sorry for the funds you have put in in vain.
So, if you want to be amazing and also to protect your laptop computer, do not waste time and buy a notebook backpack right now!
... it will look the same on Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Therefore, you should check how all the pages of your website display in all the major browsers on the market, before turning your site live.
Be very careful to remove outdated content from your site. If someone visits your site for up-to-date information and find that it's discussing the latest event - which happened a year ago - they're leaving. Viewers ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!