No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and hubby picked up a couple of t-shirts so he was happy. Because of the heaviness of the bookends and the heat of the day, even tho it was only about 7pm, we decided to head back to the room so I could do some night shots of the city. We walked down to the waterfront again and meandered along the path, stopping to rest and take photos along the way. There was a pier with a bunch of food trucks (oh, I would have loved to try the waffle one) ...
... br> It was our last and final full day and we had yet to do any sight seeing. We were going to have to cram it all in. The weather had turned and final we saw sun and blue skies for the first time in two days. One landmark that was on Maureen's and mines list was the liberty island and Ellis island. After buying a sandwich and bringing it with us we headed downtown. The weather was beautiful, and we had a short queue to collect our tickets for the boat trip. Now we just ...
... Eventually got to the hotel at 21:00 hrs us time (02:00 uk time) and collapsed into bed. Had a great nights sleep and the kids still buzzing with excitement. Discovered that breakfast was included I the room rate which was a bonus when you thought it wasn't and Freya and Ben made full use of it, Ben starting with a bagel, then 4 bowls of fruit loops followed two pancakes. After breakfast decided that we would hit Central Park as it looked like good weather in the morning, so the ...
... had wanted to do all year (don't ask me why!). Giddy with the excitement of walking over a roundabout things started to get a bit silly as they often do spurred on by trying to help Dad choose a hat in Century 21 (I don’t know why that was funny but it was). As we entered the park we attempted to capture some leaf throwing action and then walked to the spot where Thomas had proposed. It was a really nice walk in ...
... It's totally understandable that it took 15 years to put finish. We had a lovely wee man called Fred driving us around on his rickshaw, and giving us the rundown (albeit I couldn't hear a lot of what he was saying, partially due to his undisclosed accent, and partially due to the fact that he was talking away from us). We had a couple of stops to wander around at the angel fountain (which was cool as there were lots of buskers - ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!