No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dias Agios Georgios Crete
Travel Blogs from New York City
... around the streets of New York. It is a hive of activity with bright colours and people everywhere as you will see by the photos. This tour also gave us another rest. While we were on the bus I rested my arm between the rails. It was very comfortable. But when I came to move it I found it was stuck. I though oh no please don't anybody look. Fortunately we were at the back of the bus. I didn't want Phillip to see either as I knew he would have a good laugh. It felt like forever ...
... trap Prince Harry into falling in love with me, I want that ring! We made it into Central Park and it was just as I imagined. Beautiful trees, horse drawn carriages, birds chirping and squirrels playing every where. Such a happy place! I found the Hans Christen Anderson statue, and an Alice in Wonderland one. They were right near a large pond which I have a feeling is in Stuart Little. I'm pretty sure the Hans Christen Anderson statue is in A Simple Wish as ...
... that Torontonian multiculturalism, again) spoke solemnly and calmly all the while that the man got more wound up, gesticulating wildly and going all red in the face. Very distracting, so much so that when the Greyhound finally pulled away twenty minutes behind of schedule my own bus was already packed and practically ready to roar away, too. I swiftly scrambled over to the drivers with my fat suitcase in tow, rummaging madly for my passport. I was so sick and dizzy ...
... Market for lunch supplies for the Philadelphia train journey and a final visit to Midtown Comics and we headed home on the horribly crowded subway! I spent the journey chatting to a couple of Aussie guys who were also road tripping the states, but we're at the end of their trip. They showed me some vids of the opening of Mardi Gras in New Orleans which was cool. Hayley and Lisa got off at our apartment station whilst Alex, Ruth and I went to the market to ...
An awesome small shop stop for healthy and fresh juices. Been exploring this and planning to make it a habit for the next few couple of days of my stay here in US. Have a variety of fruits and I usually have a medium size glass mixed with fruits and mixed with protein powder. This with a bowl of Popcorn is good for a sumptuous ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!