No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Bristol Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... from her husband and 2 children at some point through security (we couldn't work out how) and 3 London girls had arrived super late sheepishly entering the place about 30 mins late (not sure why they were given the allowance though). Either way we took off and we cannot even tell you how this flight was budget in anyway, the staff were lovely, the facilities were spot on, the flight was tremendous. I (Stoo) have flown with Air ...
... was almost demolished in the 1978 to become a parking lot, but at the last minute declared a national landmark and saved. It is now owned by the same company as Madison square garden and has been fully restored in all its Art Deco glory. The theatre space itself is immense and can house over 6,000 people at a time. The Great Stage, designed by Peter Clark, measures 66.5 by 144 ft and is built to resemble a setting sun. No pillars obstruct the view of the ...
... out La Vie en Rose on subways or in subway cars.
I like steak frites and French onion soup. I like chocolate moose (that's a joke, I know how to spell it), creme brûlée and a country that knocks out pastries and can't get enough butter, but somehow avoids pandemic American obesity.
I like watching The Tour de France to hear Paul Sherwen override his British accent to pronounce with a French accent the name of ...
... br> Managed to get to the City Hall at 1 pm, so I thought we had plenty of time to make our show at 2pm, but it took us a while to work out which Metro entrance to enter and we had to change at Central station where there is a short shuttle train to 42nd Street. From there we still had to walk a couple of short blocks and only just made it on time. The show was a black comedy musical, very entertaining and funny and was unusual in ...
... I have loved the incredible museums and all of the things I learned while I was visiting them. I loved seeing so many different cultures live in such close proximity. I loved having so many different cultural experiences right at my fingertips. I loved the amazing architecture around every turn. My loves for this city far outweigh the dislikes. I have had an amazing month in this amazing city and I can't wait to come back.....maybe for ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!