No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
A glorious morning greeted us with the sun shining in clear blue skies. No better conditions for taking in a view so we jumped in a yellow cab - tick - and headed straight for the Rockefeller Centre. Much to the girls delight, the openair ice rink was still in operation, should have closed a month ago, so we watched a few amateurs taking turns on the ice, but Adam and I were on a mission so up to the Top of the Rock we set. The elevator shot us ...
... of sites and forums for home business owners, and the support and understanding is invaluable. Here you will find people who understand your challenges and will share their solutions with you. They can help you conquer any difficulties you encounter.
Find out what your business's niche is. Find the right type of retail and wholesale customers that fit with what you have to sell. Targeting the right ...
... cuisine. Private pool can be afforded in the presidential suite.
Unlike other Hyderabad hotels Taj Banjara is a diverse 5 Star class hotel. Situated at a distance of just a stone's throw from the active business and market region it consists of large comfy rooms. Elegant hospitality and friendly staff make you hang about this hotel with a treasured experience. The majority of the rooms in this hotel ...
... with. Then she (I'd like to say face plant but that's not quite right) fell forward into a penguin slide with her arms straight out in front and not softening her fall with anything. It looked pretty damn funny but definitely would have hurt. We stayed on the ice a bit longer but soon decided it was food time. We had tea at a small diner on the street. The meals were huge as can be expected and needless to say I didn't finish my spaghetti meatballs or my snickers ...
... incredible land. India has all sorts of attractions such as, beaches, forts and palaces, hill stations, religious spots, wildlife destinations, trekking spots, desert, backwater regions, mountain, etc. Car rental is a completely new business in India, for exploring the country within your budget. It is stated in all major cities like Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Agra, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Ahmadabad, Mumbai, and still there ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!