No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... definitely eat here again, but that we will not, in future, make the trek from Manhattan just to eat there. There are equally good places to eat without a 30 minute subway ride each way.
The most entertaining thing about this dinner was the couple at the table next to us who were engaged in a deep and deeply serious conversation about relationships (mostly the relationship of her "good friend" of which they both deeply disapproved. ...
... considering when it was built. It took quite a while to walk over, especially as we stopped quite a few times to take lots of photos :) After a big day at the park and then the bridge walk it was time to go home and put our feet up. We had wondered how to find something affordable for dinner, as five people always eating out starts to become quite expensive.... but were lucky enough to stumble across ...
... School Book Depository by contrast have done a spiffing job. Ground floor is now a reception area. One buys a ticket, plugs in the audio tour and catches the elevator to the 6th floor. The Twin elevators have been installed at the rear of the building; the 7th floor is a modern space for hire, based no doubt on the appropriateness of the hirer. One steps out of the elevator and thru what used to be a window. As the narration encourages to imagine, you are stepping thru a window ...
... when their respective football (or maybe baseball) teams play. The loser has to send food from their city to the other. NY lost and they sent hot dogs to LA. The Mayor of LA said they tasted like cardboard. New Yorkers were outraged and posted banners outside some of the famous diners suggesting that Mayor Garcetti should have his mouth washed out with some unpleasant substances.
As we walked up Broadway we saw hundreds of people ...
... main number for the NYC office of Travisa, and when I finally got through, it was to the answering service who told me that, “the phones were down in NYC.” Really? I’d have thought that would have made the news. I was told that a manager would get back to me ASAP, which seemed implausible, so I asked for a direct number for a manager, so that I could call them. The answering service lady wouldn’t give it to me, so I hung up, called back, and spoke to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!