No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Bristol Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews Bristol Plaza New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... gun he would have survived. It’s a slippery slope I think and to big of a conversation to really get into with strangers but I can definitely feel the attitude shift in the USA vs Canada. We took the subway into downtown Brooklyn and started walking around. Brooklyn has a mixed feel to it as some parts have really been cleaned up and there are expensive stores and nice looking neighbourhoods right next to run down areas and closed up shops. It was very busy though and on such ...
... and you have to remove belts before walking through a metal detector. A bunch of us took the elevator (sorry! The Lift) up to the 80th floor and then changed elevators to go up the final 6 floors to the viewing platform. Although the sun was up, the wind was bitterly cold but I soon forgot about all that when I caught sight of the breathtaking views across New York. I could see the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to the south and all the ...
... Edinburgh walking tour Best Port for Services - Belfast supplied a complimentary shuttle from the port to the city. A close second was Greenock, Scotland where they provided a shot of Scotch to every passenger. Best Port "on our own" - Greenock for Glasgow. Some of our best bargains were found in Glasgow. Their shopping is quite good. Best Port for exercise - Dublin where it was an hour walk each way from ship to city centre, and horseback riding ...
... 30am and the tour guide asks if we'd like to do that one; we decide it's better than waiting and eagerly hop on. Although all the early birds have snaffled the good seats, we actually get to go out on the bow of the boat as they don't open it till after the boat is underway, turns out we have pretty much the best spot even though we were last to arrive!
We get a great view of the Manhattan skyline as we cruise past, as well as an interesting commentary. Soon enough ...
... shop in Aussie - his wardrobe certainly did need bit of attention though. My turn must still be coming.
Got home to watch some of the US Mens Tennis Final - didn't last long!
Cooked dinner for Paula and then got the sad news from Bethaney that Dirk had passed away this morning. So sorry we didn't make it home in time.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!