Oakwood at Longacre House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Last night we went to Greenwich village. We went into washington square and absorbed the atmosphere. Amazing musicians and really fantastic skateboarding. We went for a gorgeous italian meal at a really nice restaurant - dad said it was the nicest pizza he'd ever had. We then went back to times square for a last look around. We're just off to breakfast at the cake boss cafe off the tlc show the cake boss! Theb we fly to las ...
It was great once again to have a house to relax in so we had a few lay days and watched the busy lives go on around us. Owen who organises USA government aid to third world and his kids who are nearing the end of the high school year and have heaps of cool stuff going on, prom night that week!
Onwards toward New York but stopping in tiny town south of called Langhorn. A business contact asked us to drop in though we talked not at all of work instead she gave ...
... Best Musical! The premise is a simple one; its about a guy who's an amazing musician, but stuck in a rut, busking and pining an ex-lover, when he meets a girl who is an immigrant from Eastern Europe who becomes his muse (of sorts). This was a beautiful and understated musical where all the players were also the orchestra and played and sung all the songs on stage as part of the show. The good news is, I saw an ad to say that it's coming to Melbourne. So ...
... for some dinner. Brilliant evening with laughs, 7up and omelette (I know I wasn't on my own but I really fancied one...). The next day was full on. We went to the public library, Empire State Building, grand central station, Times Square, Broadway, United Nations headquarters and museum of modern art. My 2 favourite sights were tied between the library and museum. The library was fantastic with huge reading rooms with endless amounts of books. What impressed me the most was ...
... education at a later time. Approved educative possibilities in the qualification stage give students together with the medical care expertise needed to function in a research laboratory. Entirely official certifications is provided to schools and colleges that provide pupils the standard education they need and deserve. Firms like the Accrediting Council for Impartial Colleges and Schools (ACICS) are authorized to fully licensed training courses. Lab Assistant School ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!