Oakwood at Longacre House
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Camping Las Dunas Sant Pere Pescador
Travel Blogs from New York City
... with a lovely Italian meal at Da Silvanos on Bleecker Street. Great food.
Last night with just us as a family on our trip.
Generally comparing two big American cities in the last ten days - they’re just so different. San Fransisco was so friendly and relaxed, fresh and open, uber cool.
New York felt much grittier, grungier, pushier and faster, in your face but still friendly. Just keep up though or don’t bother.
... had arrived on the other side of America. Waiting for us at the airport was our cousin Sheldon. New York's finest host and tour guide. We went back to his adorable house and we felt really happy to be staying in a house and not traveling in public places all the time. He has two gorgeous bedrooms for us and its really lovely and ...
... bagel and coffee as we walked the length of central park. What a gorgeous park! Being autumn the teees and leaves were so viabrant. There's ponds/lakes throughout and walking paths in all directions. Also had a great view of the New York skyline over the biggest lake. Took us about 1hr 30min to walk the length.We then walked up 5th avenue to Rockefella Centre. 5th Avenue is laced with all the lable shops - if only we could do a spot of shopping! At Rockefella centre they ...
Paula enjoyed the book launch (of a Perth writer) at the DKNY fashion studio - Hugh Jackman, Bill Stiller?? (think that's right) and Ric************ were there along with lots of skinny models she said.
... bed in the living area for friends (Kristy Crago) and a small kitchenette with basic appliances - perfect!!
Now that we were settled in, Amanda and I wanted to ensure that we kept up our training and momentum from San Francisco. I was fortunate to find a great Crossfit gym just around the corner, and Amanda found a beautiful yoga studio one block down. We made the most of the proximity and trained almost every second day, first thing in the morning when people were ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!