Oakwood at Longacre House
Travel Blogs from New York City
It is approaching so quickly, in just over three weeks we will be jetting off for seven amazing (I say that now with worlds of anticipation) weeks touring some of America and Canada with a four year old and 1 year old. I'm still to learn exactly where we are going. Tom excitedly planned the trip and we are pleased to come along, but I'm rusty on the details. I am working through my ...
... in there and the food was great. Really big portions very reasonably priced actually. Richard had meatloaf, Chris ate roast beef and I had chicken breast stuffed with ham in breadcrumbs. We had loads of mash and vegetables and gravy. I didn’t even finish my dinner.
Then it was back to the hotel for an early night, which turned into a late night! O well, we are on holiday after all- but I have a feeling getting up in the morning won’t be ...
... window of energy.
after breaky we heading straight to Central Park New York...there had to be 1/2 the city running...they only go in one direction!!!
The kids played chasey with the squirrels, climbed rocks and had a swing in the play ground.
then locals walk their dogs.in the park and do you know what the dogs dont bark!!!
All the people exercising are going in the same direction...true
as we alked through Central ...
... needs. Also, getting the coronary heart of any organization, most facets of the undertaking depend upon effective implementation of marketing techniques. Advertising requires the adhering to factors:
· Public relations
· Product sales
A company or an group may possibly supply the ideal merchandise or providers, nevertheless it is ...
... a longer period journey intervals, you are able to park with the significantly close with the terminals and also the value could be lesser in comparison with people who are close to the terminal. This is perfect for brief term travels.
The internet gives plenty of providers from internet shopping, scheduling flights online and now scheduling airport parking on the web. This can be a excellent technique to conserve parking ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!