Oakwood at Longacre House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Drycleaning onsite
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
- Non-smoking hotel
- Multilingual staff
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... warning I was beckoned forwards by the border official. In the end, it wasn't so very bad an experience to cross over the American-Canadian land border. The official asked me a lot of questions, but was quite casual and human about the whole thing. He looked suspicious only at one point. We were discussing the hostel I was to be staying at and I thoughtlessly told him it was a large, red building. Why I was discussing the hostel in such minute detail, I have no idea- I ...
... we lost no time to boring tasks and out we went to the city.
We entered Central Park at the North West corner and walked southwards towards Manhattan. The park looks quite beautiful even in the depths of winter, the frozen ponds a sight to behold. It was impossible to resist walking to the edge to see just how thick the ice was, and so ignoring the warning signs I may have wandered ever so slightly onto the frozen water. I am not an idiot however and ...
... a walk through Times Square en route for dinner at Five Napkin Burger. Katie and John loved seeing the bright lights and couldn’t believe they were actually in New York. I was also quite amazed as the largest interactive billboard ever on Broadway and in North America had just gone up. It covers an entire street block measuring 77.69 feet by 329.65 feet. You certainly can’t miss it. It’s a mystery how ...
Woke up to a beautiful sunny day - perfect for some outdoor sightseeing. Mia and dad headed off to get some fresh toasted bagels with cream cheese for breakkie. Thankful for Nespresso machine in the hotel room!!
Stunning (refreshing) boat cruise around Lady Liberty - kids found it very interesting as well - guide (old man who reminded us of Bom Bom) ...
... they usually get a bit of food from people.
We came across a street market, this was different to what we expected. It was like any market with lots of venders selling all sorts of stuff. Some of the food that they were selling was similar to Beijing, as in the grilled corn on the cob and spiral potato on a squire. Although there was varied types of food on offer there was no weird and wonderful stuff like fried scorpion.
We walked to the Empire state building ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!