Oakwood at Longacre House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... too busy yet so there was plenty of room to move around. I stayed up there for a good 2-3 hours and then I started to get a tad bored. I really advise anyone to go to The Empire State Building on their first day of travel in New York as it gives you a really good over view of the city. It would be a great experience to do with a group of people because I saw people ...
Up at 4:00am to get ready for our pickup (thanks Mary Lou). No queues at baggage drop off but a smallish one for security. For some reason I had clearance to by pass the full body scanner and a bonus was I didn't have to take my shoes off!! Maybe they don't like to scan you too frequently and I had one when I departed LAX. Warm Oatmeal for breakfast while we waited for our flight. Probably the last healthy meal for ...
Later start today. More walking!
Deb and Pauline (Penrhos Mum) decided that we should walk the highline. Its a disused railway line which has been converted to a walkway (several kms) with gardens and sculptures and stuff. Its amazing how close the apartment buildings are to the railway track. Just like the scene in the Blues Brothers. Nonetheless very nice with some nice shots of the flowers.
It took us to ...
... I SO wanted to introduce him to Li! But no luck on that one. I was happy though with my purchase and to say "Thank you Mood!" and walk around with my bag!
We also stopped by a comic book store for Jym and just walked around the streets down on that end of town. We saw the Empire State building this time but it was so foggy and overcast and raining that we couldn't see the top! We also went past Bryant Park again and had another pizza ...
... ambulatory surgery center, urgent care center or radiation oncology center. They are equipped with full of knowledge and skills about selling and buying of firms. Also the advisory services and valuation services can help you in Sell my urgent care center in good profitable amount. No doubt the entire equipments of health care centers cost is high so it's better to call an expert to get ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!