Oakwood at Longacre House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... are the Pod Hotel & Yotel
- Good options for higher end accomodation are W Hotel (any location) & The Standard High Line
- 20% tip is expected on all services. Most restaurants will recommend what the 15, 20 & 25 % tips equate to
- If it's meant to snow while being in town, take a pair of snow boots or casual shoes that you don't mind ruining - the snow will turn dirty after a day or so, slushy & lots of big puddles which are often hard to ...
... Americans, in fact, the whole world! The reflective ever flowing pools on the former sites of the North and South Towers were breathtaking. The names of every victim involved, not just in the towers but also on the flights and at the pentagon are etched in steel around the pools. Intermittently there are white roses embedded in people's names. I read that this was because it was their birthday, so every day a new lot of roses is dedicated. Devastating! ...
Pressure was on to have the car back to NY by 4:00pm and have dropped off the luggage at Laguardia ready for the next day's plane trip. We have learnt that no matter how long the time traffic says that it is not enough. We had 6 hours, sat nav said 4 and the car was charged $54 for every over due hour.
Off we set via Arlington and on to the turnpike to NY.
... arrival in "the Big Apple"!!!
Arriving up on deck just in time to pass under the Narrows Bridge, we could also see Manhattan's glow beginning to appear in the distance!
Before we left Philadelphia we had the opportunity to spend a few hours in the old part of the city. We began with a tour of Independence Hall where the declaration of American Independence was created and signed in 1776. The hall itself is quite small but is not surprising as it happened so long ago. We chose to end the tour early due to the awful guy giving us the tour but it was good to see where it all began. We also get the chance to see the Liberty Bell which rang out ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!