Oakwood at Longacre House
- Drycleaning onsite
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Concierge desk
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was essential. First up of course was the Statue of Liberty via a free ferry ride on the Staten Island Ferry. I just wanted to pinch myself to ensure it was all real - yep my motion sickness kicked in and reminded me it was real. After a return ferry ride we walked along Battery Park, and enjoyed some lunch at a beautiful Italian restaurant on the water looking out toward the Statue of Liberty - what a great day. As the afternoon was slipping by we ...
The bus was over 10 minutes late, but we had a quick trip back over the bridge. the traffic going the other way, into Manhattan was practically at a standstill.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, Villa Enrico. I had rigatoni bolognaise, and we shared some fresh, crusty bread. We ordered Key Lime Pie and chocolate ice cream, and the waiter comes to tell us that he's sorry, there's no vanilla ice cream, but we can have chocolate ! OK, we say - that's what ...
... local pub" ours being this fantastic little pub called Dead Poets-a great find by Kev.
Day two we decided on taking the ferry out to Ellis island and liberty island. We didn't make Ellis island as Lady liberty got us that day. Again due to the fact that we could walk up to the pedestal of the lady liberty we took full advantage ...
... out what happened and gave us buffet breakfast vouchers for our remaining mornings of our stay. The buffet is not included with this hotel and is extremely expensive, so we had not bothered. Dale came back up to the room getting everyone up, Daddy bought home the goods, we're having breaky!!!! We headed down for breaky and got seated (this is no free for all where you sit anywhere) we don't really fit in here, it's a very...... upmarket hotel!! Yeah ...
... difficult to get the sun at ground level due to the high rise buildings. There was a lot of rubbish on the streets and a lot of people in the area that we are staying in on Times Square, on 44th street. The roads coming in and on Manhattan were very busy for a Sunday - it looked like an Auckland weekday. Time Square is a couple of hundred metres long and doesn't feel as big as it looks on TV, but the big neon signs extend someway beyond. Ang got ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Tiny rooms decent location
- Ok, but worth the money??
- Great value and great hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Jättefint gammalt hotell
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Nice place but overpriced
- Overpriced and over there!…
- Wel okay, maar voor dat ge…
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Favorite location
- Great location
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Fantastic hotel
- Sheraton New York
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- At the heart of the action
- More LEDS Than Peds
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Marriott Lexington
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
235 W 46th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $73
- Super Hotel in Top-Lage mi…
- nice but small
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
Midtown, Redding | 3 star hotelfrom $289
- First time at a Red Lion a…
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Days Inn Hotel in New York
- You get what you pay for
- Not so nice.
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Fabulous beds
- Fantastic Experience
- Great stay!!!
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- The Apple is too Big
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- A great weekend with the w…
- Amazing Hotel
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Above and Beyond!
- Comfortable, small, quiet
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- OK if you don't need the I…
- Great location
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- A Tip For New Comers
- Great Location
- Worth the money
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Hyatt Hotel en Nueva York
- Nothing to write home abou…
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Convenient hotel
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Small and no fridge
- Old and a fair walk from w…
- Really good!
212 East 42nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $88
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Watch Yourself
- what an experience!
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Metro city
- Definitely stay again
- Great stay