Oakwood at Longacre House
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Drycleaning onsite
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Concierge desk
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was essential. First up of course was the Statue of Liberty via a free ferry ride on the Staten Island Ferry. I just wanted to pinch myself to ensure it was all real - yep my motion sickness kicked in and reminded me it was real. After a return ferry ride we walked along Battery Park, and enjoyed some lunch at a beautiful Italian restaurant on the water looking out toward the Statue of Liberty - what a great day. As the afternoon was slipping by we ...
The bus was over 10 minutes late, but we had a quick trip back over the bridge. the traffic going the other way, into Manhattan was practically at a standstill.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, Villa Enrico. I had rigatoni bolognaise, and we shared some fresh, crusty bread. We ordered Key Lime Pie and chocolate ice cream, and the waiter comes to tell us that he's sorry, there's no vanilla ice cream, but we can have chocolate ! OK, we say - that's what ...
... local pub" ours being this fantastic little pub called Dead Poets-a great find by Kev.
Day two we decided on taking the ferry out to Ellis island and liberty island. We didn't make Ellis island as Lady liberty got us that day. Again due to the fact that we could walk up to the pedestal of the lady liberty we took full advantage ...
... out what happened and gave us buffet breakfast vouchers for our remaining mornings of our stay. The buffet is not included with this hotel and is extremely expensive, so we had not bothered. Dale came back up to the room getting everyone up, Daddy bought home the goods, we're having breaky!!!! We headed down for breaky and got seated (this is no free for all where you sit anywhere) we don't really fit in here, it's a very...... upmarket hotel!! Yeah ...
... difficult to get the sun at ground level due to the high rise buildings. There was a lot of rubbish on the streets and a lot of people in the area that we are staying in on Times Square, on 44th street. The roads coming in and on Manhattan were very busy for a Sunday - it looked like an Auckland weekday. Time Square is a couple of hundred metres long and doesn't feel as big as it looks on TV, but the big neon signs extend someway beyond. Ang got ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$