Oakwood at Longacre House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... adjusted and I took my seat. I hate to admit it, but I did in fact, try to look closely at the persons eyes. I wanted to be sure there was no beard under there. The person sat still, and just stared at the floor as most persons on the train watched. Just another day in New York. It makes you wonder how that person feels under the robes and scrutiny of others. We are all attentive now in this city.
Most major connections on the ...
... twentieth century were, by today’s standards, not all that high. The French writer CÚline described New York as “une ville debout”, which I translate as “a stand-up city”, but CÚline’s description pre-dates even the Chrysler and the Empire State. CÚline’s hero Ferdinand Bardamu, who finds himself in New York in the early 1920s, is so overawed and overwhelmed by the height of the buildings that he flees into a public toilet underground, where ...
... Lady Liberty is and it was awesome to be able to get up close and personal, without having to bear the lines to get on to the island!. Gabrielle had been hanging out to see the Statue of Liberty and she was suitably impressed, especially when we got to see a fly-by from the Airforce. This is where we stopped to have dinner and we had to pinch ourselves as we looked out the window from our dinner table to look up at the rejuvenated Statue ...
... the bluntness of the people who live in this city and told to watch out and make sure I didn't get in anyone's way otherwise I would soon hear about it. However, I feel that as long as you do remain aware of the space around you and don't just stand still in the street, people are really friendly. I think it is a common misconception to generalise the people here as rude, and I think that both Amanda and I have been pleasantly surprised by how helpful and kind these people really ...
... what those people went through on that ride back. We have been on smaller ships where you had to hang on in order not to roll out of bed.
I can't believe I got through the day without Dramamine but I really did not have any issue. The last auction was funny from the back of the room as every chair and person seemed to sway side to side.
We got our bags out in the hallway by 11:00 for the handlers to package in containers for ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!