Oakwood at Longacre House
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Drycleaning onsite
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
- Non-smoking hotel
- Multilingual staff
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... we wandered around a few shops and bought some Levi's for £25, bargain!
New York was an amazing city, it certainly gives London a run for its money!!! It's definitely a place we would love to come back to. The people were really friendly and there were lots of funky neighbourhoods which we would have liked to have got to know better, including sampling a few more restaurants. We will be back!!
Our last blog next week will be our summary blog.
... past they can simply use the automatic kiosks. I stopped them and said
we have been many times...but she said you have to stay in this visa
line and have your visa checked. I said we dont need visa's we are from
Canada and she said oh....you can use the kiosks..so we left the line
and went to the kiosk and ran Rieko, then my and then Devons passport
thru without issue..then Kina's but hers did not accept or work..so we
called over the ...
Another day of stressful travel is over. Waking up early to get a shuttle to Boston airport but standing on the wrong side of the road (due to no signage) meant we missed it and had to catch the next one, getting us to the airport with 25 min for us to check our bags and get through security. Virtually walking straight to the gate and onto the plane, the flight was over as soon as it started (50 min flight), with minimal fuss until we got to JFK airport. Once at JFK, ...
... thing though was the girls, all stunning with legs up to their necks in sparkly costumes and high kicking in perfect synchronicity. Our favourite was the Tin Soldiers dance where they were shot by a cannon and then painstakingly slowly all fell down like domino’s. Just amazing!
Well and truly feeling the Christmas Spirit, we headed over to check out the giant Christmas tree display at the Rockefeller Centre (crazy crowds!) before hitting Little Italy (try saying that ...
... the owner of the Airbnb was waiting for me but I would definitely recommend the train. A taxi is $70 including tips and the train is $2.50 for the normal leg and then $5 for the air train. If you are popular and have more than 7 friends then get a cab. It was a perfect day today in New York...sun was shining and no need for a jacket. The Staten Island Ferry is well worth it (being free) for views of New York ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!