Oakwood at Longacre House
- Drycleaning onsite
- Multilingual staff
- Microwave in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at Longacre House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... PATH train at the WTC station. By 6:30 PM, we were back across the Hudson River, and Chris was kind enough to pick us up at the Grove Street Station.
Tomorrow we head to Watkin's Glen, and I would be lying if I didn't say that I am ready to put New York City in my rearview mirror. The past three days have been exciting, but I am definitely tired by the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. Tomorrow's entry will be from Watkin's Glen, NY.
... me or a bracelet for himself. We did neither- instead buying a tourmaline rind for Alex's birthday (a present from the family). It was fun looking but the kids were quickly exhausted and we found somewhere nearby to sit and have an afternoon tea of waffles. The weather - which had been warm and sunny - suddenly began to change and it seemed a storm was imminent. We hurried back to the station and caught the train back to ...
... bookstore (Kinokinuya) - amazing collection of small, finely detailed figures (pictured); intricate paper cutouts; astronomical projectors, etc. Moving from there, we strolled through Times Square (a bit quieter from the night before) - and stopped in a 3-story M&M emporium - millions, maybe billions, of M&Ms. As many as there are stars in the heavens. Onward uptown toward the Park, and we're at Central Park South, and then we've ventured into Central Park, which, ...
... policy into NY through Ellis Island.... fairly brutal process after 3 months on a boat. Little Italy is now really one street, Mulberry St, which we will go back to eat at. We had dumplings from a hole in the wall that looked decidedly dodgy but tasted delicious. Really interesting to hear about how the grid system in Manhattan had evolved over time, where names of places came from (eg Canal St used to be a canal - ...
... day, and still only 4pm, that we decided to make the most of it and see the Empire State Building. It was on 34th Street. We walked down 5th Avenue. The queues weren't bad despite airport style security. We elected for the upgrade tickets to Level 102. We were ushered into a lift which shot smoothly up 10 floors at a time. Exiting at floor 80, through an exhibition to a second lift to the viewing gallery at Level 86. Absolutely ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, Taormina | Hotelfrom $340
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!