Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... going to check out the Brooklyn flea near Lafayette street, which is a pretty sweet area of Brooklyn, I walked up to the flea market but I think because of the **** **** cold weather there wasn't that many stalls so I wondered back to the cutest little Mexican restaurant for some lunch before heading back to the hostel and collecting my bags before making the journey all the way to the airport for my final journey home!!
... we say.
Last night was such a success we are well keen for more comedy especially so close to home.
It starts in an hour so we buy tickets, I decide my outfit needs a necklace so I find one for $12 then we head back to line up for comedy.
10 minutes lining up and we see a man with a cat on his head! Walking around! CAT ON HIS HEAD!
Inside the seating is tight and we meet an ...
... that would’ve been awesome. I submitted my paperwork 20 business days before I needed it, and it still wasn’t enough time.
Hypothetically, what’s supposed to happen is that CKGS takes your fee ($80 for the shortest duration of a 6–month tourist visa, more if you stay longer and much more if you need a business visa), and submits your application, photo and passport to the consulate. The consulate takes all of this and puts a full-page visa ...
... the Shanksville Pennsylvania.
When finished we caught a subway back to Motel to relax for a couple of hours before heading out Downtown.
Our Concierge Eddie had booked us in for a 5.30pm dinner at Nocello Restaurant at 257 W55 Street, where we enjoyed a lovely meal with great service, and quite reasonable. Jayde at this stage still had no idea we were going to see Mama Mia. Once tea finished we then asked Jayde to ...
... marble, no ****** train station signs, everything nicely done with black on marble. Amazing chandeliers and architecture surrounded us and the ceiling in the main hall had a painting of the zodiac which I must look into more. There were shops everywhere as well as a balcony at each end and a dining area below ground. After wondering around taking it all in we headed downstairs for a bite to eat. It was a boiling hot day- typical as we were bound to leave- so all ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!