Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... McDonalds!! We also had breakfast at a local breakfast diner, devouring a massive portion of blueberry pancakes!
Our last day in New York was spent running around Central Park in the morning and then heading out for a posh lunch as our one last blow out before home time. We stumbled across Spice Market in the Chelsea area, which served South East Asian cuisine. We decided on a 3 course lunch menu with wine pairing which was ...
... day in NYC is quite something to experience. The St. Paddies day parade is actually older than the USA itself. This year is the 254 year.
The New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the oldest and proudest Irish tradition, marching for the first time more than 250 years ago, on March 17, 1762 – fourteen years before the Declaration of Independence.
Thanks to our great friend Gloria for making our experience happen.
... heading for a quick shop at Macy’s (bedlam!!!) and enjoying the amazing Christmas window displays! We caught an early evening performance of the Rockettes, an incredible Christmas chorus line extravaganza reminiscent of 40’s chorus lines and big on my bucket list to see. It was absolutely amazing with 6000 people at the Radio City Music Hall, Santa flying overhead through a simulated New York City with our 3D glasses with presents and snow thrown at us. The ...
... at Union Square for the first time you can buy your ticket from a vending machine down towards the Subway on the corner of 14th and Union Square East. And if you are going to be here longer than 3-4 days buy a 7 day unlimited ride ticket for $30. Each trip on the Subway is $2.50. So you only need to average 3-4 trips per day to get your money's worth. You can also catch the train to/from JFK. I caught a cab ...
We docked early in the morning. It was a beautiful clear morning and the New York City looked beautiful from Brooklyn where we docked. We had booked a rental car to drive from Newark Airport to Virginia and the Princess transfer from the ship to the airport. We were supposed to disembark at 8:30AM but we were over an hour late. It took a long time to get to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!