Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... movies from when Konrad was a baby, and were able to go through lots of old photos and reminisce.
Needless to say, both of us were loathe to board the plane and bring such a fantastic trip to an end. Probably necessary to visit again in winter so that we're reminded of the reason we don't live there (polar vortex, anyone?). Either way, it was a phenomenal summer and was absolutely wonderful to catch up with so many people during our time in the States. Where's the repeat button?
... ft high marble plinths and a statue of teddy roseevelt with scripture insrtloing the virtue of nature. Because of the surprise and no one else being around it was good moment.
Washington has free museums and we hit them pretty hard all the cool stuff - rockets, big skeletons, the mineral collection was the best surprise. Long days and the kids handled it well. Owen gave us a great night tour of many of the monuments Washington, Lincoln, martin luther king all ...
... 3 broadway shows we saw this week! In terms of sport though, this week we took a behind the scenes tour of Madison Square Garden and also went to a Yankees baseball game in the Bronx, which was so much fun! And now for the broadway review: Once. The Musical - this is a musical based on a low budget movie from 2006 that stole Chrissy's heart. The movie won an Oscar for Best Song "Falling Slowly" and the musical opened on broadway in 2012 and won 8 Tony ...
... and kids hanging out in the sporadic parks and patches of grass with benches. The hostel stretched over a block and looked like a rusty, gothic mansion. Inside, however, it was friendly, bright and authentic. I was really lucky with the 12 bed female dorm I stayed in-after the fist few hours I had made friends with 4 other girls. The hostel is indeed international - this was emphasised by an English girl, 2 German girls, a Brazilian girl and Aussie walking to a classic ...
... numbers of medical professionals from doctors to chiropractors are using the knowledge of assistants in their clinics. The Bureau of Labour Statistics predicts the career level of the industry will probably rise 35 % over the after that half a dozen many years. Increasing medical knowledge and technology use is offering informed college students with more alternatives.
If desired, students that pursue this field are able to enter the medical field ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!