Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... My main was Pork Shoulder in Honey Sauce. And it was literally an entire pig's shoulder. It was enormous; there must have been over a pound of meat, and I only just failed to finish it.
We headed uptown again to the Rockefeller Centre. Again, the entrance hall was very grand, with a giant Swarovski chandelier dangling down three stories, so low that I could almost reach up and touch it. By this time it was approaching 10pm, ...
... through our SURFER Values at Sumner School. There could be some exciting opportunities available in the future as Riverdale are keen to explore the possibility of a student exchange with us next year. In terms of ICT incorporation, once again due to it being the last day of classes, we didn't have the opportunity to see too much of this in action. Speaking briefly to a couple of teachers however, I know that it is something they are promoting within the Middle School through ...
... time chatting and catching up and we all went our ways after dinner as they had a show and we were going to the movies. We hope to see Mase & Alex in perth sometime.
We met up with Mike and Nicole at the hotel and walked to the movies. We saw Neighbors, it is called Bad Neighbours in Aus. It was hilarious and we laughed the whole time. Sadly, we didn't have liquid butter on top and ...
... out and what the score was. It was so great to see day to day American life in motion. After quite a long chat, I moved on and found the park. What a lovely, surprising beauty of a place! Chess players lined the entrance as I walked through, surrounded by bright tulips and magnolias. The park was full of life; made so vibrant by the amount of people reading, eating, talking and laughing. Walking through the middle path, I heard waves of a band playing and saw some puppeteers ...
... based on info provided to them by the patient or an licensed situation worker. Right after the dispatcher receives pertinent details about the patient's health-related problem and precedence status, they can begin activating strategic protocols for what wants to take place for the duration of every section of the procedure:
ahead of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!