Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... is not overly easy to use so pre plan your trip before you go anywhere
- Fly into La Guardia airport if flight prices are similar - it's closer to Manhattan than JFK
- Deciding on accomodation can be difficult as there are so many different areas to stay to have a rough idea of what you will be doing, where you will spend most of your time & stay there. Stay no more than a few blocks away from a subway station
- Good options for ...
... and has been kept completely in the style of those eras. Truly fascinating how they used to live. But the most sobering of all was the 9/11 Museum. So cleverly presented, very sombre - am struggling for words to describe it. The museum is set out in a cavernous space which gives that feeling of the enormity of the situation. There is so much material that it is difficult to comprehend it all, the magnitude of how such an event dramatically changed the ...
Everything must come to an end, and so it is with our Viking cruise - but what a specular end, sailing into New York!
The need to replenish the cruise boat in a day with new provisions and complement of passengers meant a very early arrival for us!
A cool and very dark morning met us as we emerged on deck at 4am to witness our ...
... to be a fantastic decision as it was very enjoyable and we were even allowed to get out to take photos of Strawberry Fields and the Imagine mosaic.
The rest of the evening was spent in Times Square, getting some last few gifts and watching local artists. We then had some time watching the lights and thousands of people in the square. It was then time to say goodbye to the city and head back to the hotel.
... Fallon show and Gail, Beth and I went to Pig & Whistle for a well earned beer and nibbles.
Gail bought a t-shirt that had some choice Gaelic words written on the back.
We walked back into Times Square and got some pics of the lights and looked in a lot of the shops. We picked up the gypsy bus back to the apartment around 10:30. What an awesome and tiring day.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!