Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... all started chatting. There’s clearly a real community here which as tourists you usually don’t see, but we got a small insight into it that evening. They suggested good restaurants locally and phoned up for us to book us in. When a flash rain shower was forecast, they kept us in the pub and got another round. And when we left, one of the group, Antony, insisted on paying our whole drinks bill. Amazing generosity. We couldn’t believe it.
We finished ...
Hey Everybody. I am writing to you from New York. We got up this morning at 4:30 am and had to head straight to the airport to catch our plane to New York. When we got on the plane there was a delay because Newark airport was shut down due to a storm so we had to wait for a while. After that it was smooth sailing and next thing we ...
... New York time.... landing in 20 min, then to get to hotel - guessing not before 1:30am, so about 5 hours later than planned but not a massive problem. Both just tired and sore from sitting for so long! Hope our hotel is nice. It's about 3 degrees in New Jersey, where we land. Landed at Newark, in New Jersey, listening to These Days on my iPod, thanks Jon :-) We started our NY adventure with a 2am walk to visit Times Square :-) chilly outside but no problem at all. We've arrived!!!!!! ...
We had a smooth sailing flight with Norwegian air London-New York and customs was a breeze too (although lengthy). Pretty knackerd by the time we got to our Harlem Accomodation it was straight to asleep! (Got a shuttle from airport to Harlem and it was $45 for the two of us).
It was all a bit surreal actually being in New York and America itself, almost had to pinch ourselves!
Day 1: We set out for a big day walking in MANHATTEN. Started off with ...
Matilda the Musical at the Shubert Theatre: Very entertaining theatre with Matilda being an 8 year old girl who was amazing - I don't know how she could remember so much and speak and sing with such clear diction. Times Square still with it's usual bright, noisy, crowded throng of people.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!