Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... our own bus- presumably the delayed Greyhound. At long last we were advised by the crew to exit the bus, collect our luggage and line up inside the terminal. I was one of the last through the border, due to being relegated to the much slower non-Canadian/non-US queue. I spent the minutes watching a couple of silly British girls messing around at the very back, opening their suitcases to pull out various items of clothing and giggling hilariously about nothing much. And ...
... thing in the world? As a society we have become completely dependent on access to Google in times of questions and uncertainty. We needed a service laundrette, and google supplied us with reviews and maps, which meant we actually walked past two other laundromats to get to Suds, purely because it had the best reviews. Glad we did! They were helpful and it was on $17.60 for our combined wash to be dropped off, washed, dried, folded and repacked for us to pick up ...
... of Brews with Gemma to meet Rich and the rest of Deloitte for some drinks for Rich’s leaving do. I can’t believe it’s nearly time for them to go home already.
Katie (my friend from university) and husband John arrived after lunch on Sunday 23rd November. We were so excited about their trip we didn’t know where to start. We decided to throw them head first into the New York ...
... were fed mostly by the good folks at Wholefoods with their comprehensive and VERY tasty buffet (as you do) and we COULD have taken it into one of the many parks there but it was getting chilly by that stage (it got even chillier by later in the trip!!!)
We stayed with some great folks from a certain home stay website up in Harlem, really great base for our wanderings through the park and a great area in its own right.
... and open the packet.
We walked to central park, it was huge, it seemed to go on forever. There were kids of all ages playing in the playground. We even saw some big kids (adults) playing. There was a large area covered in soft fall were toddlers were playing.
There were rickshaws drivers offering to take people around as well as horse drawn carriages. I saw my first squirrel, actually there were three, just playing. They weren’t worried by us, I ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!