Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue
Travel Blogs from New York City
... from The Empire State Building.
The building was huge and the architecture was just amazing. I finally got my ticket ($50) and starting heading up there in the elevator, I was getting really nervous because I am scared of heights. When I was up there it was beautiful. The view of Manhattan was just incredible, and because I went there around 10:00am, it ...
Hi All, Arrived safely in New York at 10pm. Lost a few hours because of the time difference. Very sad to say bye to Vegas but so much to now see in New York! We are staying at Hotel Pennsylvania which is rite across from Madison Square and Times Square - so great location. Have a full day planned tomorrow, will keep you updated. Go the dees! ...
... continued on and picked some stuff up, saw some new shops and even popped into the 4 storey toys r us building which has a Ferris wheel inside it... Home we went and then quickly headed back out to visit the raised garden walk we had been meaning to visit our whole trip! We bought some last minute ingredients and made a nice batch of home made beef nachos for dinner. We then got some more blog entries caught up and had a good night sleep for our last night in ...
... on the 2nd floor but it was safe and secure so they say and it was easy to store the bag there for a few hours while we explored that area.
We got to stop at Mood!!! Again Project Runway fan so I had to check it out. I found a FABULOUS fabric there and bought 2 yards. Not sure what my mom will make of it for me but it is going to be something awesome! I had fun just walking through the store. I was bummed that Swatch (the dog) was not ...
... are fail to run the health care centers due to lots of competitors in the field.
They are unable to gain the profit and pay the maintenance cost and their employee salary as well. In this condition, you no need to worry for this there are plenty of brokerage firms available in the market which is known for Selling Urgent Care Center in great profit. They have multiple potential buyers ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 777 6th Avenue New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!