Branding Iron Motel
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... The crowd was huge, drifting along drinking (of course) and just soaking up the atmosphere. I visited Mermaids just to eat the cheap food - chicken sliders and (I feel so dirty) a deep fried twinkie. It was one of the most delicous things I ever tasted and it will definately be the last one I ever have! That is one thing that you don't want an addiction to. I also placed my only bet of the trip - $1 in a pokie machine. I had intended to gamble more while visiting but I just ...
... slet ikke og havde nær fundet et kort frem før jeg fik forklaret ham, at det altså var en jåååååå 229;ke. Da vi bookede hotel i Las Vegas havde vi to krav - der skulle være pool og det skulle ligge på boulevarden. Selvom begge krav blev opfyldt, havde vi ikke lige tænkt så meget over, at boulevarden er fire-fem miles lang. Vi boede altså langt væk fra alting. Vi brugte derfor fem dage på at tage sol ...
... 2 Fly from George 1:55p SA 1506; arrive JNB 3:45p
10/2 Depart JNB 8:45pm BA 54
10/3 Arrive LHR 6:45am; depart LHR 9:40am; arrive LAX 1:00pm
10/3 Depart LAX 4:10pm Southwest Air 3961; arrive LAS ...
... remove anything from its spot for more than 1 minute it is automatically charged to your room, so you can't use it for your own things as we normally do at home. The casino itself has the usually features. One thing it has is a poker tournament each day from 1pm and they have over 200 people each tournament and there is a waiting list each day. It's $125 buy in and you get $10,000 in chips. I'm not sure what the winner gets. The cheapest table seems to be ...
... using them at 10am in the morning, it is sad seeing these Americans (usually) wasting there money in a trance on the slot machines. After I went to the Venetian hotel, this was my favorite, it was so beautiful. With canals, beautiful buildings and a good atmosphere. After I went across to Caesar's palace, the casinos as with every hotel are massive, but it doesn't interest me. In the evening I head back out to the Venetian to see their light show and then across to Treasure Island ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Branding Iron Motel Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $50
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $29
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $80
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $25
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $35
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $65
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $29
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $30
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $119
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotel
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotel
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing