Bradford Arms Toby Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bradford Arms Toby Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... s quite hard following the sat Nav when it's telling you to go right, but you have to go left to exit first. I found the gatehouse easily enough though. The nearest town is called Market Bosworth, which is a gorgeous old town, with only local stores. There is a market there tomorrow so I'm going to go get my food from there. I just went to the next town called Hinckley to ASDA supermarket to get dinner for ...
About our blog: We are using this blog to document and share our experience. We will be visiting a lot of places in a short period of time, so we thought it would be good to keep a diary to remember the things we did and saw. The blog will also allow friends and family to be updated during our trip, and might help other people plan their own travels. About our adventure: Before ...
Yet another glorious sunny warm morning. Special treat as it is our last morning before having to go to the airport - went to Sharon's for a wonderful breakfast of eggs, hash browns corned beef hash and toast, with endless mugs of lovely coffee. the diet ...
First blog! Just a little tester before I get jetting off in just over a month Felt like a bloody pin cushion today after all my vaccinations this afternoon...polio, yellow fever, typhoid, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis all rounded off nicely with malaria tablets ✈ ️ ...
... of visitors, eavedropping on the guides telling their stories. We also meet various locals, both young and old who talk about living in such a notorious place. The wife of a former SS guard was unapologetic, claiming that the camp commandant was just a bit of a bully. And the one time Hitler Youth still had a gleam in his eye when recollecting the old days.
But for the main part, we just heard a collection of grim and graphic tales, that sadly are far ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!