Bradford Arms Toby Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bradford Arms Toby Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... br> Ian tells me we have some of his work friends from Belgium following our travels on this Blog. Feel free to make some comments everyone!
2 more sleeps in my own bed then, before I start having to share with one of The Chuckle Brothers. Must remember to pack my Chastity Belt!
I think we are all ready to go now. All looking forward to our Trip - it should be a good 10 days.
... wrong turns, but eventually I reached my destination. I purchased some wool and set off for home, after asking for initial directions from the shop keeper. Six minutes away from my destination, Bryan rang to see how I was doing. Then it went pear shaped. I couldn't find my way back to the gardens even though I did have a map. It's a real spaghetti junction at this point and I wandered around for a while. Eventually I called Bryan back and admitted I was ...
... by a local guy who had spent several years documenting the River Stour. Starting at source (supposedly that little Saint Kenelm again) the photos tracked the river till is flows into the Severn. It isn't a very long river but during the 19century it had more industrial mills than any other river in Britain. The concept of the photographs was inspired and all facets of the river today were documented. Not only the lovely scenery but the bridge ...
... festo del cam, mazak. Whilst these companies do not donate money they have various involvements with the school. Eg. They donate tooling and machines.
... at shopping, we decided it was time to go home, empty handed. We both decided that Birmingham was probably not our favorite place to be. It wasn't as bad at Newport but there wasn't a whole lot that drew us to it. So we trekked back to the car, which we had to find again, and headed home in the rain.
We got home and went to our favorite joint to eat, The Yard, where there was cheap beer and decent food. The place was ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!