Bradford Arms Toby Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Bradford Arms Toby Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
We've arrived. We've done it. Portland, OR, USA to Leicester UK, overland by bus and train as far as practically possible. We feel happy. Here are the interim stats...
14 countries between the US and the UK.
60+ towns, cities and hotels.
We're still working on the blog and will continue to post for a few ...
Living in a dorm with no common room really takes a toll on the development of a social life. I decided that I needed to go out and make some friends so I attended the Zoology quiz and bar crawl. I like animals so I thought I would enjoy spending time with people who also like animals. What I didn't know about the event was that we were all supposed to show up in animal costumes. I went in regular clothes and everyone else ...
I'm Fern, a Youth Work and Community Development Student at Demontfort University. I've just written my application to go and explore youth work in Toronto, Canada! That's really scary for me because the only times I've been abroad are on family trips to Disneyland Florida, Teneriffe, Spain, France or Italy. I get really bad anxiety so going abroad without my parents is really frightening! I'm so worried about getting through airport security and getting on a plane on ...
We left Bath and headed for Wales. This was a little sidetrack especially with my darling Sissy in mind to head for Hay-on-Wye.
Sissy and I are both huge fans of the author Barbara Erskine who writes historical fiction. All of her stories are loosely based around her Welsh ancestors so I couldn't pass up this opportunity to see some of the countryside she describes so vividly in her books. Funnily enough, Sissy ...
... well with me guiding, Trevor driving the tractor (I outright refused) and Jayne keeping an eye on the back end. Well that is until 15 feet from its final resting place the wheels dug into the soft earth and Trevor gave the tractor "the beans" despite Jayne yelling herself hoarse for him to stop. And so after 4 hourse of digging, jacking the van up, blocking it, jacking it, blocking it and jacking ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
2 Bridge St, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Paradise Circus, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $39
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!