No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Only two days left here and I feel I haven't seen it all. But it has been great so far. Then of course I've two days traveling ahead of me. The stopover in DC makes it pretty long. I sure hope I get to go around there. Today we played some golf. On the Boulder Creek Course. I like that course. To me it is better then Tuscany. Didn't play to ...
... Street..... so back on the bus and before we knew it we were in the middle of crazy town. I love Fremont Street, it's the old Vegas, everything is much closer and the atmosphere is just so laid back and friendly, Heather said she much preferred it to the strip where you have to walk 500 miles to get anywhere. The casinos on the strip are amazing, so huge and impressive but we just liked the smaller scale of downtown. We had a so so dinner ...
... watch the NFL play-off game in a bar with all the fans. We really enjoyed our short time in LA and are really grateful to Caroline and James for letting us stay with them. In San Francisco we had our first experience of staying in a dormitory, Asia was pretty much the same price for privates so we had a private room all the time. We stayed at Adelaide Hostel, which is in a great location and offered free meals and various events throughout the week. We dropped our bags off ...
Along the Strip there were even more people dressed up having their photos taken for a fee. We saw several Elvis's ( or should that be Elvii ?), Elmo, Mario and Luigi, several yellow transformers, Hello Kitty, Woody and Buzz, minions and a Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. We also saw a Zak Galafinakis complete with baby and then a Darth Vader with a baby Vader. They add a lot of colour. The girls ...
... excited when I indicated there were 2 bus loads of kids. However they all went to subway! 4.30 We have stopped at Murray family farms just outside if Bakersfield for a wee break and an apple. We are still 4-5 hrs away from vegas so the performance tonight has been cancelled. We are booked into a buffet that closes at 10 at the Luxor. Snow! Well we made Vegas at about ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place