No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... the casino but wasn't very good couldn't get the hang of it.
The next day we took another walk up the strip in the daylight, it is total different.
Went to see a show in the hotel the Jabbawockeez which were really good.
We ventured up the strip again. this time to Vegas Ink where i got my first tattoo. A dream catcher on the top of my foot. think this will be my only one as it was so sore.
A great time had in Vegas.
... State Park. This trip, we are planning to visit Lake Mead, Boulder City, Mount Charleston, and maybe Death Valley, in California. And, Las Vegas changes constantly. Every time we have been here, there is new construction, or casino renovation. There is always something new and different to see here.
Just getting out of the house to get here this time was stressful. We got up Saturday morning ...
... but a bit overpriced for the time you spend there as you can get though it really quickly. Harrison was hungry again, so we headed back to grab him a cheeseburger. He ate it really quickly, then we headed to the Tropicana to join the mob. I must admit to feeling a bit apprehensive about the whole audience participation, but I figured that I could just hide behind Paul. We went through into the first interactive area, where a guy gave us an envelope to pass to fat tony, ...
... to the sign. Guide tells us twas put there to welcome visitors from California back in the day. No protest from me for skipping this. At the end of it all, it’s just a sign.
I my awake times in the trip to the Hoover, the driver was entertaining. How he manages to smoothly navigate a bus while telling dam jokes is incredible. Bet you got that? If not, note the spelling: dam not damn! Anyway, this ace (driver) has a long history doing this. So ...
So yeah that was Vegas, it has been an experience and I think a few people are going to be glad I didn't get married here but our fake engagement had its perks and we will be expecting fake engagement presents in the form of casino chips. This blog probably makes little sense to you and to be honest Vegas makes little sense to me too. I assume Denver will be slightly different but I am very much looking forward to going there tonight. Bye bye x
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing