No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Borgo Angelico Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... have been picker heaven for them! In case you haven’t figured out our travel motivation, Bob and I tend to stray away from organized tours and we like to take the road “less traveled.” That way we interact with more local folks; it’s so much fun to shake hands and get those smiles! We finally arrived back at the center of the Trulli town and waited a half hour ...
... was made of wood, sand, and had nets along the sides to protect the audience. The Colosseum was designed for easy crowd dispersal, so that the entire audience could exit the building in five minutes. I also learned that the Colosseum has a capacity of 45,000,000 people.
After the Colosseum, I went out to lunch at Elettroforno Frontoni. There I got a pizza that was quite possibly the best pizza I ever had. After ...
... are buried under the altar of this grand cathedral. The final stop on this tour was Michelangelo's magnificent Pieta which he carved at the age of 24. After lunch, Tim toured the Borghese Gallery, a garden villa which Cardinal Scipione Borghese (1576-1633) had built to showcase his fine art. Not a religious man, he was appointed because he was the nephew of the pope and his power yielded him great wealth. Tim enjoyed Borghese's incredible collection of fine ...
Facts about Rome - Wikipedia
Rome (/ˈroʊm/, Italian: Roma [ˈroːma] ( listen), Latin: Rōma) is a city and special comune (named "Roma Capitale") in Italy. Rome is the capital ...
... Pretty lucky to come to Rome for the 2nd time within 6 years. I played tour guide for Lewis as he'd never been! Getting to our accommodation was also a nightmare, we were realised we were in the Bronx of Rome staying near the station. We finally found "Walter Guest House" after being lost. The guy at reception was very strange and took us another 10 min walk down the road saying our room was down this way. It was dark at ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Not happy
- Hotel Cicerone
- Would not recommend this h…
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Rome Cavalleri
- Spoil yourself
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Excelente hotel
- Grand hotel
- Beautiful historic
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Very spacious, close to ma…
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Will complete later, just …
- $$ = what you get
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice hotel, but...
- Modern Hotel
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice Place - Too Far From …
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Long Way to the Room
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Torre Rossa Park Hotel
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- A hotel worth staying at
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Beautiful hotel, strange l…
- Great Value
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Lovely hotel a few blocks …
- Convenient to old Rome and…
- Nice hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82