Boarders Inn And Suites Kearney, NE
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Photos of Boarders Inn And Suites Kearney, NE
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Boarders Inn And Suites Kearney, NE
Travel Blogs from Kearney
542 miles closer to home, woo hoo! Was a nice day today hot with some clouds but no rain. It had stormed overnight so the bike and roads were wet when we left but we will gladly take that over riding in the rain. Shane said we are over 6,200 miles. The hotel has a restaurant attached to it and the hostess asked if we wanted a booth or table. I said all I want is a cushioned seat... Really your butt does go ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
Our first decent storm on this trip was last night in Grand Island when a thunder-boomer rolled through dropping a half inch of rain at 3am. Fortunately, nothing serious and all was clear by 6:30am when Mike hopped on his bike and headed out into the countryside for a 21-mile ride. After breakfast with JoAnn at Tommy's diner and short visits with JoAnn's kids, Justin and Alicia, we made the short 40-mile trip to Kearney ...
- It's now about 8 o clock in the morning.
- We fill up with gas.
- Go to a Walmart and pick up some more snacks and drinks.
- We pass out in the parking lot until 4 in the afternoon.
- We look up what there is to do in the area and find a pawnee earth lodge.
- This was pretty cool because I I didn't realize the Native ...
We stumbled upon this attraction in the farmlands if Nebraska... It's a giant archway over the freeway with a historic western museum. We didn't go up into the museum (a little behind on time) but they had other cool things to explore outside including a human maze, a earth lodge and a giant statue of a bison. A small treat from the monotonous car ride through the Great Plains of ...