Blair Villa Guest House
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Glasgow
Visited Culross, a small village that has not changed since the 17th century. You cannot drive though the village as it is full of cobbled streets, winding around beautiful houses and gardens. If you are an outlander fan, this was the location for ...
... houses and gardens. We went past a sign saying Dalserc Church we did a U turn and went back down the road to the church it was very nice with old fashioned street lamps lining the way. We came across the village which was built in 1655 and was a row of about 4 houses each side of the narrow road with the church at the end. All the houses have been looked after and look the part. Not all that much further on we came across a gate house that had a road leading over the ...
This B&B 'Rockside' has been our favourite. It's been nice to have a little more room to spread out and the host is just lovely. Caroline is a bit of a cook and has won prizes at their Royal Show for her marmalades and jams. She also makes her own granola, yogurt, berry compote, banana bread all of which is available at breakfast or you can buy to take with you. She also puts out treats each afternoon that she has made like toffee and raspberry ...
... Centu, 71 Polish cents
# of times we did laundry: 4
# of languages we know how to say Butterfly in: 26 (English)
# of holes Amber's sneakers: 4
Next stop: Edinburgh, Scotland
... displays of seven or eight stages of Masked Weavers' nests.... all carefully mounted upside down, with the entrance opening upwards as would be the case with any other birds' nest. Interestingly enough, a little photo showed a male weaver hanging under a nest working on it, so if they'd looked at their own display they'd have realised there was an anomaly! The pepper tree which was the only green thing in our garden when I was a baby was home to a huge colony of Masked ...
Other places to stay in Glasgow
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Arrival at Glasgow
- Decent Accomodation in a G…
- Great Value and Location
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Tourist must has all the f…
- solid place, clean
- Needs refurbishing
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Rude service - if any
- Crisps and tissues under the bed and chairs
- Perfect weekend!
Abbotsinch, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Very Convenient
- Welcome to 1955
- Won't stay here again
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Fantastic Time
- Fantastic stay
- Great Hotel, Rooms are a Normal Size, Good Rates
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- York England stayed 2 nigh…
- Radisson Blu - Glasgow
- Fresh Modern Hotel
City Centre, Glasgow | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- The best hotel in Scotland
- Hair Today
- Entrance Anyone?
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- A bit noisy, but clean and…
- Loved Glasgow
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Have to agree...where are the four stars....???
- Where are your four stars???
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Good Central Hotel
- Just book it!
- Decent hotel on the edge of downtown
Kelvingrove, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Disappointed -- did the people stay different place ?
- Could'nt be more helpful
- Tip top!
Anderston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- A great hotel near everyth…
- Aircon - What a racket - and not even the Hotels!
- Do not use the website to book
Alamo Square, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Amazing, Fabulous, Spectacular!
- Our 15th wedding anniversary was divine...
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- What a disppointment!
- Great all round hotel
10 Tunnel Street, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Kingston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Good Service, Hotel Bit Past Its Best Though
- Don't go!
- Slightly aging.....
Merchant City, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Nothing wrong bar the price
- Great location
Hutchesontown, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Average hotel, average quality
- Not bad for the money
- Good Value
Merchant City, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Work in progress
- An excellent choice
- Nice facility but lots of street noise
City Centre, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $78
- Yummy breakfast next to 4 …
- Total let down
- Pay the extra money and go to a nice hotel!
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Ok for an overnight stay
- Not That Bad
- Unfortunetly all reviews are correct
Anderston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- About the Corus, I join the chorus
- Clean & comfortable, near train station
- Loved the room,and check in Staff
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Some things to improve upon
- Not bad but could be better
Anderston, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $76
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Chilled Out
- Looking Dated