Best Western Windsor Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Best Western Windsor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Windsor Inn Ashland
Travel Blogs from Ashland
We woke up and ate a warm continental breakfast. Packed and payed then left. We drove for 2 1/2 hours till we got to Redding and got some Chipotle and gas. We probably spent 15 bucks on chipotle. Then we continued for 3 1/2 hours till we got back home. ...
- From PLU we traveled 248 miles to Eugene Oregon we spent $46.22 on gas.
- From Eugene Oregon we traveled 184 miles to SOU and spent $34.29 on gas.
- Since this is my official visit Im staying until the 20 of Dec so I can watch the game they play
- Had to take a day to lay around in the hotel and watch movies.
- We ate PB&J's for lunch and picked up some fast food for dinner at around 6:00 PM.
- Dinner was $10.97 for the two of us.
- We even found a deck of cards in our hotel room and played all our favorite card games.
- It was great to have a day in which we had nowhere to be and nothing to do but ...
... wore herself out, we stopped at the local grocery co-op to pick up some wine to take to A&M's. We met them at their beautiful condo, located on the third floor with sweeping views from each room. Windows and light everywhere. And a gourmet kitchen. We walked back to the co-op to pick up some things for dinner and enjoyed the evening preparing salad, salmon, and Anne made an amazing mushroom ...
... of my concerns. I realize that sounds naive. I am definitely aware that horrible things CAN happen in foreign countries, but I also think it's usually when you blatantly play the dumb, tourist girl card, which I will avoid at all costs. I am confident in my street smarts. Thank you Jack and Deb McCauley. I have been warned that people who seem very friendly might actually be threats, I will keep this in mind at all times and do whatever I have to do to protect ...