Best Western Weaverville Victorian Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Best Western Weaverville Victorian Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Weaverville Victorian Inn
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
We are leaving the coast and heading inland to an old time gold mining town of Weaverville. Cool little town echoing the good old mining days.
Stopped along the way to do some mushroom hunting in the redwoods. Lots of mushrooms but not the right ones except for one Bolete which we left alone. ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... people we met last night, she was very friendly and hospitable.
So, we went home, packed up our swimming gear, then headed to the store to get waters and snacks. She warned us that we would be sorry if we didn't, and she wasn't fooling. It was a 2 mile drive down a crazy bumpy road that took forever. We were all happy to get into the cool water, and Danielle and Tyler headed down stream to look for the swimming hole or any animal they could find. We ended ...
... backwards and forwards from the 1800s to the present day 90s. The video included great one liners from random workers and Governor Hiram Johnson ("Can you get that, my hands are busy!") I wish I could capture how funny this video was, but I honesty don't remember it that well.
We narrowly escaped destruction after SKYNET noticed our presence, and we took some pictures of the capitol building. At this time I pointed out the sheer number of business/office ...