Best Western Weaverville Victorian Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Best Western Weaverville Victorian Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Weaverville Victorian Inn
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
We are leaving the coast and heading inland to an old time gold mining town of Weaverville. Cool little town echoing the good old mining days.
Stopped along the way to do some mushroom hunting in the redwoods. Lots of mushrooms but not the right ones except for one Bolete which we left alone. ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... a refreshing dip in the Best Western pool, we ate a wonderful dinner at the adjoining restaurant. Nick and I decided to take our dessert back to the room with us and ordered our treats “to go.” Much to our astonishment, the sweets arrived in mega jumbo sizes. Holy cow! Neither one of us could finish the enormous servings, despite how tasty they were. And those pictures? Lies, all lies. Donna totally set me up.
Riding shiny side up,
M, D & ...
... of us was equipped with hiking gear so we had to leave. Would have been nice to hike a trail for an hour or two. The redwoods were massive and the forest was endless. It was just awful weather conditions.
We got to Redding and find out our hotel was not even open yet. Luckily people were actually there and they displaced us to a Best Western close by for the same rate. ...