Rossett Hall Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
LocationMap this hotel
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Business Services
Photos of Rossett Hall Hotel
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Rossett Hall Hotel
Travel Blogs from Rossett
... everyone's fabulousness and birthdays are the perfect way to do that.
Although there have been some really fun events this last month, my favorite moments have been spent just hanging out with friends. Alexa, Kirstie, Ben, and I started doing a 30 day yoga challenge and it's been a really cool experience. I forget how much I love yoga so spending some time everyday in the practice has been great. It ...
... leave Chester station. It was mid day before I got into the city where I had an appalling lunch which would have been a great hit in a 'Greasy Spoon' Restaurant. I eventually got to be a tourist and was impressed with the city and the vast quantity of half timbered buildings, it also has a substantial city wall which you can walk on. Apart from that I explored the shopping centre, the river and the canal before staggering back to the station.
... knows someone in another group and the two groups join together. Also instead of pre gaming, its called 'pre drink'
51. Things are spelled slightly different sometimes. 'S' and 'Z' are switched about a lot in words. For instance, 'industrialization' is the US way to spell it, but in England it's spelled 'industrialisation'
52. Religion is very openly talked about
53. Sweaters are called 'Jumpers'
54. The bacon tastes way better in England ...
... Off [7/10 – Olympics Road Race, Thames river walk. Weather just OK.]
· Whitstable, Museums, Richard III [7.5/10 – Harbour Day, relaxing by the coast, oysters, Richard III – would be a 9 but the museums were disappointing]
· 3 Olympic events – [8.5/10 – wish I could get men’s basketball. But hey, it’s the Olympics and I had three decent tickets so no complaints ...
... journeys) let alone out main target. Rain had been threatening but miraculously held off, even though we ended up at least 30 minutes from the car with precious little idea about how to get back to it at one point.
We decided to call it a day at that point and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening finding and playing various quiz machines and making a bit of a profit, before finishing off at the Khusboo Balti in Coseley, one of our very favourite curry ...