Best Western Post Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Post Inn
Travel Blogs from Post
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... up for cornball factor. At dinner, the waiter MADE us order two desserts each because its vacation yes? then we went to the tiny casino and lost some money and watched old white people dance. It got a little rowdy late. The term 'death by line dance" pretty much sums that up. A rocking boat maybe not the best place for the electric slide. Arrived in Casablanca at 5 am. Yes I was awake and watched the harbor police lead us ...
As usual just getting out of Midland is the most difficult part of the journey. Leave on time? if your not on Southwest, forget it. I have never been on a flight where the take off has been aborted. Just as we began to take off the pilot hit the brakes and aborted. If I had eaten breakfast it would have ...
... we are going. He helped me understand that we will be traveling to 4 different states over there. I thought it was interesting that he referred to us renting our dive gear as hiring our dive gear. It's now close to midnight Cbad time. We are getting close to boarding for our 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane. Tired, but not sleepy. Hope the sleepy kicks in is a ...