No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... caused the dealer to cough up a rather large sum of money and after several strings of success, Michael asked Pavel if it might be the time to collect. With chips very much up, Pavel opted out and suddenly, Las Vegas seemed like a new place. While sitting and playing, thousands of people had arrived, and the throngs of lights, sounds, millionaires and drunks overloaded the senses. Feeling a bit swept up in the current, we headed ...
... Avis. They sorted us out for Tuesday with a Dodge Avenger for a massive $43...
We spent an hour or so by the pool with some drinks before heading off towards the Mirage checking out Bally's, Flamingo, Margaritaville etc before stopping at Maccas for a quick cheap eat before we went into the Mirage around 8.30pm to chill out for the Gabriel Iglesias 'Fluffy' show that started at 10pm. We got some frozen Daiquiri drinks ...
... we got there at the right time at 5pm as there were no big line up for food which was great. Then it was off to outside for 6:30pm to get on the bus. We got outside about 6:10pm and saw that it was bucketing with rain and there was also thunder and lightening as well. We made it to where we could ask if the bus would still go and they said yes. So we were given a poncho for the bus. By the time we got on the bus the thunder and lightening nearly ...
... the cab to Ceasars and walked the emporium shops. Went to my fav store ANTHROPOLOGIE and bought a cute sweater there. Walked around for a few hours and caught a cab back to hotel. Went to Coffee Bean at the Venetian and had a ice coffee drink Headed to the room and took a tub bath and soaked in the big deep tub....NICE AND RELAXING! Went to bed around 1:30 am. A GREAT ...
... easy but infact was a little quick! The next ride was the one that tested your confidence in magnetic breaking systems! I held my hands up throughout the ride but Simon was girpping onto the bar!! The ride pushed you down a ramp and then suddenly stopped, you were left hanging over the edge of the tower!! The final ride was the BIG SHOT is pushed you up in the air, overlooking the Strip ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Parkview Inn Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing