Best Western Outlaw Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Best Western Outlaw Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsBest Western Outlaw Inn Rock Springs
The rooms very nice but weird how its set on a parking lot.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Outlaw Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
When we arrived in North Platte yesterday, our trip mileage was 1963 miles @ an average of 45 mpg for fuel. Today we added another 400+ miles including a marvelous diversion over the Snowy Range Scenic Byway through some of the Medicine Bow Mtns. Highlights:
** Upon entering Wyoming, the highway speed limit went right up to 80 mph -- but …
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... one, I thought perhaps the people had large birds in an outside aviary. Then, I began to notice more of them, and couldn't figure out what they were but didn't think there would be that many people with outdoor aviaries. Then I saw some small barn-like structures with open slots between the boards on the sides and figured out they were corn cribs for storing dried corn on the cob for later feeding. And, I saw one corn crib that was made from some kind of brick or white ...
... until you loose most of what you put in. you walk out of the building not knowing whether it's day or night... Well, it's way into the night right now. Mountain Time with its 1 hour ahead makes us sleepy, especially Nazar who is way into Dream Land by now... I'm ready too... Good Night! Isa*Bella ...