Super 8 Breaux Bridge

Address: 2088 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, 70517, United States | 2 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 2 star hotel, located on 2088 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, is near Cajun Country Swamp Tours and Lake Martin.
Map this hotel

        TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Breaux Bridge

        2.00 of 5 stars Fair

        Travel Blogs from Breaux Bridge

        Still in Lafayette

        A travel blog entry by steveguy on Sep 27, 2015

        1 comment, 4 photos

        ... plates, they may walk the walk and talk the talk but it is not benefiting the divide that is occurring here and no doubt throughout the developed and developing world. I have always been aware of poverty and it exists within Australia just as it does here but I see Australia as the lucky country where although the socioeconomic divide exists we don't have 1% of the population controlling the wealth, wellbeing and lives of the other 99%. So we ate our Walmart platter and drank ...

        Rest Day

        A travel blog entry by steveguy on Sep 26, 2015

        1 photo

        Having been in the go for 3 weeks straight today is an official Rest Day. We are staying at the Ramada (would recommend to anyone). Huge place complete with convention centre. So no alarm this morning but still up by 8am and breakfast in the hotel, eggs bacon, fruit, coffee, juice... Back to the room for a read and a snooze. Room was made up whilst we were out very efficient. Caught an Uber into town for lunch at Jolies Bistro, up market but not overly ...


        A travel blog entry by steveguy on Sep 25, 2015

        7 photos

        Today's little journey took us from the land of bumpy roads thru Mississippi and on into Louisiana. I've mentioned that there are so many towns that are named the same so how many States in the US start with am L? When haven't travelled far into Mississippi when we stopped for fuel at a roadside servo. Seemed to be a pickup for illegal farm workers standing about looking Mexican and with suitcases. A bunch of locals were sitting outside and yes they were either speaking Creole or Cajan ...

        Breaux bridge

        A travel blog entry by gemmill on Jul 27, 2014

        3 photos

        ... ate at a chicken place but some said thy could not eat one more breaded fried meal so they went across the street to a little diner. This is where we parted ways with fryers. Lots of tears. They were staying there to visit Jody's friend jacci rhe next day and we left to drive to Shreveport (about halfway to ...

        Down on the Bayou

        A travel blog entry by likakana82 on Oct 11, 2013

        10 photos

        ... NPS sign, and I was thinking "oh no". "Oh no" because we are currently in a government shutdown and all national parks are closed! Yep, it's closed. Well, so much for Vermillionville. Lucky for us there are TWO re-created Acadian villages in Lafayette (go figure?). So we end up at the Acadian Village instead. We arrived right as the 11am tour is started. It must be a slow day though because, at first, we're the only ones there. We're joined shortly ...