Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Photos of Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
Travel Blogs from Littlefield
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
As I made my way through Clovis I stopped at a rest station to stretch and get a bite to eat. They had a really cool restaurant called Thai City and I ate the Golden Dragon for $10.95. After that I got gas at a Chevron for $41.66.
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
... eye sunnies and holding their blown up aliens. I have to say most of the people we have spoken to along the way have been absolutely lovely, I really didnt expect that. The drive here was smelly to say the least. All of us spent most of the time gagging on the stench flowing in to the air vents every time we drove past a dairy farm. It was rotton the best way I can describe it is a wet nappy that has been left a really really ...