Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
Travel Blogs from Littlefield
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
- Woke up beyond excited to see my family in Lubbock!
- Filled up my gas tank, got some ice and water, and i was off!
- It was a short drive to Lubbock, and before i knew it I was there!
- It was great to see my family!
- My aunt made me a nice turkey ...
As I made my way through Clovis I stopped at a rest station to stretch and get a bite to eat. They had a really cool restaurant called Thai City and I ate the Golden Dragon for $10.95. After that I got gas at a Chevron for $41.66.
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
It was a bit sad leaving the hotel in roswell this morning because the staff were so nice. The breakfast lady loaded the kids with food and alien sunglasses and blow up aliens and lollies. She was so nice to talk to and I was watching her help everyone and talk to them like they were friends. So off we headed with our car looking like we had been to a carnival and the kids had won a heap of prizes. They waved to everybody wearing ...