BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
- Continental Breakfast
- Adjoining Rooms
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
... Randy made (he likes to cook and is good at it). A friend of theirs Carol joined us for dinner. A good time was had by all.
Our dogs were quite loud as they wanted to chase the horses when they saw them so they were not allowed see them much. We will have a nice visit and leave this afternoon. Randy & Dee have full hookups for their 5th wheel so we have all the comforts of home.
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
one time sir mix alot even played a free show here...
So, here we are waiting to leave, but first we HAD to camp out for a play station!!!!! Waited in line in the cold for only 6 sweet hours and watched more movies than I have seen all year (on a tiny laptop...I couldn't actually tell you a darn thing about World War Z). My throat ...