BEST WESTERN PLUS Lawton Hotel & Convention Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN PLUS Lawton Hotel & Convention Center
Travel Blogs from Lawton
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... dinners with all the wonderful conversations. Most memorable is the dinner on the outside patio at Onsea House when we were all full of anticipation of the safari ahead.
2. The first up-close elephants and babies at Tarangire National Park.
3. Meridy, our guide,off roading at Tarangire to let us se our first lion. He broke all the rules and it was exhilarating .
4. Chem ...
... proceeded to send an email to my sisters and other family to see if anyone wanted to join us. 9 other family members said "yes!" After research and discussion with several travel agencies, we decided on Tanzania with a side trip to Zanzibar. Rick, Grant and I will travel to London for a week prior to Safari. Jack is staying home to participate in OU's "Summer Academy" and summer school. This decision will pay off for him when he gets to suit up this fall. ...