BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn

4706 S 108th St, Omaha, Nebraska, 68137, United States | 3 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Travel Blogs from Omaha

1 in 4 Flight Attendants Sexually Harassed

A travel blog entry by cheapfares.com

... lewd jokes, staring in a sexual way, showing obscene or pornographic pictures, and explicit requests for sexual favors.

59 percent of the sexual harassment came from passengers, with the other 41 percent from fellow employees, including senior cabin crew and cockpit members.

Flight attendants are particularly vulnerable to sexual harassment initiated by passengers, according to the EOC. ...

Almost There

A travel blog entry by andrewdabbs

2

Today I arrived in Omaha, Nebraska. I traveled by train from New York to Nebraska. I have to go through processing before I can get on the train to California. The train ride here was much more comfortable than the boat ride to US. I am very excited to be able to have a chance to start over and hopefully be able to provide for my family. ...

Should You Tip Flight Attendants?

A travel blog entry by cheapfares.com

... a circumstance where it would be appropriate to tip a flight attendant and recommend against tipping.

However, a passenger who received outstanding service from a crew member should consider contacting the customer service section of the airline’s website and write a complimentary note, including the date of the flight, flight number, and airline employee’s name.

Positive customer ...

In Air Mistakes that can Jeopardize Your Trip

A travel blog entry by cheapfares.com

... exhaustion, illness and jet lag. The following are things to avoid while in the air so that your vacation is not ruined, according to Smarter Travel:

- Sitting still over an extended period while flying can be dangerous to your health. Not moving for hours can result in you arriving with aches and pains of tight muscles. People who sit still for an extended amount of ...

Travel Saving Tips

A travel blog entry by cheapfares.com

... in your car so that you can redeem them on car trips.

To avoid extra taxes and fees charged when renting a car at an airport, look into renting from an off airport car location.

Sign up for a gas station charge card from a company with gas stations across the country. Many such cards offer a percent off rebate, or other inducement for use.
...

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel, located on 4706 S 108th St, Omaha, is near Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife Safari, Girls and Boys Town, Borsheim's, and Westwood Heights Golf Club.
Map this hotel

Amenities

View all amenities
   

TravelPod Member ReviewsBEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha

Reviewed by pagelfamily

Great for kids

Reviewed Mar 3, 2012
by (1 review) , United States Flag of United States

We always stay at the Best Western Kelly inn when we are in Omaha with the kids. The pool is awesome for little ones. We have always had good service and the rooms are well kept.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha

4.00 of 5 stars Excellent