Best Western Inn Of Jasper
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Continental Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Inn Of Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... trees also. The pines are the predominant species and look to mostly about eighty to a hundred feet in height. The hike was mostly on a narrow road cut years ago through the timber. It approaches some sloughs and various meadows along the way. There were LOTS of woodpeckers. The pileated woodpecker is seen here as well as anther variety.
When we got back to our site, it was STILL quiet and warm. Little traffic, either afoot or vehicular comes ...
... growing, as straight as pencils, to heights of over one-hundred feet.
The changes are more than environmental. After living within the sound of the surf for the last five months, everything feels different here. Maybe knowing that it will be at least six months before we see the beaches of South Carolina coupled with the fact that we will be continually moving north by west, crossing the Great Plains of Nebraska, then north again into the ...
... up on the news and showered night and morning in Jasper. The motel was $50 flat, and humble. Woke up at 7AM again, and was out before 9 after quick continental breakfast of cold cereal and coffee. I should add that I wasted most of a pound of popcorn shrimp purchased, because its alot more than it sound slike and fried. The pound of cheese I am takin with me, thank god for fridge like outdoor temps to keep food from spoiling! carry ...