Rodeway Inn Redding
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Rodeway Inn Redding
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... from being spread to the caves/bats here…. It was entertaining to say the least. “Is this the cave with the fungus?” “When will we find the fungus?” “Why do bats get sick?”
We returned our flashlights at 5, and got on the road. I had planned for us to go back out the way we came in, but we decided to just go out the south entrance. Because of prior problems, the girls ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... I had to go outside and walk around, I think the jet lag, and the busyness and emotion of the week had finally caught up with me. Slept like a log all night.
Our last day in Redding
In the morning Tim and I took off to get a coffee and do shopping .
We went to Visitors Centre which is right near the famous Sundial Bridge. Walked across the bridge and ended up chatting to a fisherman who was visiting the area. ...