Best Western Holiday
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Carroll
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... gave him room to get out. He was breathing heavy when we got him out so we asked him if he needed an ambulance but he said he was fine and that he was extremely thankful that we got him out of the situation. He said it all happened because of him knocking the jack over while he was changing his tire. He thanked us again and we parted ways.
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
As of today I have four full days left in the United States. To say the least I am ready to go mentally and excited for my journey to start, however, I have barley started packing. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm going to be on the opposite side of the world this time next week.
As my Journey lengthens I hope to become better at writing in ...