BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
We now are in San Antonio. We are staying at my grandparents house for three days and they have agreed to let me and my two brothers to work for them for shearing sheep. My grandparents own a sheep farm there. We got paid $15 an hour and worked for 7 hours, all three days we stayed. We made a total of $915. It was very nice for them to allow us to make some money and stay with them. Before we left, we filled up our gas tank again for ...
... anything about the slide lockout. Guess I got a little testy since I told him that apparently someone there did since they had to unlock the slide in order to install the refrigerator. Bottom line, we'll take it back over there on Monday and hopefully it won't take long to fix it. Also I'm thinking they should do so for free since it was working before they had it in their possession. We'll ...
- After visiting the Alamo, we then spent the rest of the day at SeaWorld.
- We had a great time and enjoyed seeing all of the interesting marine life as well as some of the fun rides.
- The ticket was $55 and parking was $17. Although we enjoyed the experience, it was pretty expensive.
- After ...
- drove for about an hour and 15 minutes to San Antonio where I got to see the Alamo!
- took a tour of the Alamo and learned about the battle that took place there
- after the tour I filled up the car with gas for $95.23 and headed to Carlsbad, NM ...
... which was sold to the owner, Albert Friedrich for $100 in 1890. Very interesting place!! From here a quick stroll on the Riverwalk, had to stop in Waxy O'Conners for an Irish coffee to warm up. Dinner was at the Taqueria Guadalajara, authentic mexican restaurant across from the RV ...