Best Western Fernley Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Best Western Fernley Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Fernley Inn
Travel Blogs from Fernley
- I woke up at 8am
- I went to a local diner and had breakfast
- I went to the gas station and got gas
- I was on the road at 10am
- I drove for 255 miles which got me there at around 2pm
- For the rest of the day I hung out and went shopping
- I had dinner in my car and then went to sleep ...
- I woke up at 8am
- i went to eat at a diner for breakfast
- Went to the gas station and got gas
- Left at around 11am
- i started driving and got there at around 2pm
- For the rest of the time in Fernley i went to a couple stores to shop
- After went to taco bell-5$
- Then went to sleep in my car at around 10pm
... direction. So from Shasta lake I took a route to Reno, NV to catch I-80 and head east. The roads through the back country to Reno were amazing. Nicely paved. swooping turns (if that is a description) that can be taken at speed (meaning over 70 mph. The limit on the roads was 65 but it was just too inviting. Jim R. and Ed K. would be proud. I was moving along and with the regular passing lanes to get rid of the slow pokes (< 68mph)it ...
... bet he could tell some stories. SO different from where we live in CA.
Out the door @ 6:30am in Laramie; walked into a balmy 31 degrees. Brrrrrr.
Headed into the wind again on Hwy 80. Kirk noted that from NE thru WY yesterday,
In each town, there was a sign advising people NOT to get on 80 (turn around and go home). He powered thru and did a great job as we were getting blown over half the time … heard “Oh ...
After saying goodbye to the Ritchies we headed up Hwy #95 along Walker Lake. In places the highway is a shelf along the bottom of the mountain on the left! In the previous post I mentioned the low water level in Walker Lake and its effect on the wildlife and birds in the area. On this trip I managed to catch a shot of the wetlands at the head of the lake, a favorite stopping point for migratory birds.
It was ...