Best Western Falls Church Inn

6633 Arlington Blvd., Falls Church, Virginia, 22042, United States | 2 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Travel Blogs from Falls Church

I could be a DC Tour Guide!

A travel blog entry by bpancoast on Mar 09, 2014

1 photo

Part II: I arrived back in DC at about 10:15pm EST, got my luggage, and then waited for the airport shuttle to take me home. I met a family from Toronto on the van (they were heading to Dulles from National, via shuttle) and the boy of the family asked his parents where the Pentagon was. He asked as we were passing by to get on the access road to I-66, so I pointed and showed him the Pentagon...then they asked, "We are in Washington, ...

No more shutdown

A travel blog entry by annlincoln on Oct 17, 2013

12 photos

Begin with great news and a quick breakfast before we go exploring sights that have been shut ,walk to trolley welcome centre to ride again. Begin at 19th and ESt. Transfer to Arlington Cemetery. The National burial site for all servicemen wether active or otherwise. Each burial site also allows the wife and dependent children( under 21) to be entered into the same space. Grave rows are arranged into military rows as they are all at ...

Philly and Washington

A travel blog entry by lucie_and_ian on Jul 25, 2013

15 photos

We had expected Philly to be more exciting than it was as I'd heard good things about it. What was really apparent though was the huge number of homeless people in the city centre which felt a little menacing, and very sad, as we walked home after dinner at 10pm. Cheesy as it may be, the highlight of our trip here was running up the Rocky Steps at the Museum of Art and jumping in the air! We also took the time ...

One night only!

A travel blog entry by tonestar on Jun 15, 2013

1 comment, 19 photos

... the reflecting pool across from it. Seeing that memorial lit up was by far the best to see. I walked up the steps and stood at the spot Martin Luther King Jr made his "I have a dream" speech in 1963 which was just incredible to stand at and know how important this actual spot is.

After the Lincoln memorial, I walked around a little longer, as did many people which was surprising to me, and then caught the taxi back to the hotel at about 10.30pm. I ...

Federal high-way act

A travel blog entry by americanflags on Oct 09, 2012

1 photo

... the Federal High-way Acted. This act allowed major high way to be built. Not only built but 90 percent was paid my the highway trust fund. The states had to pay for the other 10 percent. Think about it, where would we be without high ways?

-J.E
...

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 2 star hotel, located on 6633 Arlington Blvd., Falls Church, is near Tysons Corner Center, The State Theatre, The 930 Club, and Fort Ward Museum and Park.
Map this hotel

Amenities

   

TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Falls Church Inn

3.50 of 5 stars Very Good