Best Western Colonial Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Colonial Inn Austin
Travel Blogs from Austin
... boggling (unfortunately all the pictures we took are too dark to see the bats (go figure)). The bats come out from under the bridge around 8-9:30 almost every night and fly around like crazy. Legit any time I looked I could see at least a few hundred bats zooming around, some of them just shooting out from under the bridge into the trees and others making circles under the bridge. Hundreds of people come out each night to view these bats, some stand on the bridge ...
... Us Bourbon is nearly difficult to locate outside the house of the United States, so much in fact that other places will pay you double the original price. Look up reviews about accommodations you intend to see, but do not really have confidence in everything that is written. Anyone can have a different practical experience, so be forgiving of some negative evaluations and do not be blinded by exceedingly optimistic critiques. When looking for a motel, a single ...
... of another, all 3 of us center punched the target. After that we picked up Ilya, a friend of ours who went on birthright with us and was staying in Austin for the summer. We went down to the Colorado river and signed up for a kayak tour of a section of the river. One of the more famous parts of Austin is when the sun sets and thousands of small bats fly out from under one of the bridges. The guide took us right under the bridge and we watched as ...
... br> 11. Wear shorts... without feeling like a prostitute
12. finally order my frapachino decafe, and for only a slightly inflated price
13. Drink normal tasting water and get free water at a restaurant
14. Play assasins creed
... Not much for Doug to do here. I am going to take him with me tomorrow on a walk and let him out from time to time. That should be a hoot.
I did go to Stubb's tonight. I had two ribs and they were big and very tasty with the Stubbs sauce. The warm up act was OK, can't remember his name though. The Leftover Cuties were a hoot. Beautiful voice ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Overrated - This is really a bad choice
- The Beautiful Driskill
- Beautiful, historic, fantastic service
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!